Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights May 20th, 2013.

28 Feb 2013 Angela asked

Angela

Let's discuss how awesome it's gonna be.

• 4 Mar 2013 Clint said

Clint

My departure dates show the 18th of May and 22nd (I guess it depends on the country)
    I’m going on the 22nd so if its the same tour, then it should be pretty awesome.

• 5 Mar 2013 Rhys Halliwell said

Rhys Halliwell

I’ve noticed that people from Australia see different available dates to people in certain other countries. Seems like kind of a stupid idea. Who wants to be on a trip with only people from your own country?

• 5 Mar 2013 Clint said

Clint

I checked it out looks like the U.S. are two days before as it is classed as a 16 day tour with traveling time, So I guess im on the May 20th/22nd tour.

• 5 Mar 2013 Rhys Halliwell said

Rhys Halliwell

Where did you find this out? I don’t get why Americans have an extra 2 days for travel when the trip starts at exactly the same time as everyone else.

• 5 Mar 2013 Clint said

Clint

Yeah I’m not sure, apparently they class getting there as part of the tour, even though it all starts the same time and call it a 16 day tour, instead of 14. A freind showed me a screen shot of the U.S version

• 15 Mar 2013 Tony Silvestri said

Tony Silvestri

You’ve got a couple of Canadians going on this trip leaving on the 20th, I guess it would be the 22nd for the Australians. See you there.

• 24 Mar 2013 Kane said

Kane

Myself and 2 friends are going on this trip. Spending a couple days in London beforehand as well. It is guaranteed to be awesome

• 25 Mar 2013 Nathan said

Nathan

54 days to go

• 10 Apr 2013 mirks100 said

mirks100

im on this tour as well guys.. the third australian.. looking forward to it.. shotty not sitting next to Nathan on the bus

• 11 Apr 2013 Rhys Halliwell said

Rhys Halliwell

This trip is looking like a real Aussie sausage-fest. Glad I ended up going with the 27th instead.

• 25 Apr 2013 Mitch said

Mitch

I can’t imagine it being anything but the MOST AWESOME TOUR to ever have existed!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion