11 Feb 2010 mai said

mai
Anyone else going on this trip?!
  • 19 Feb 2010 Kels said

Default_avatar

Me!!! : )

• 9 Mar 2010 JohnGee said

JohnGee

So looks like its just the three of us??

• 3 Apr 2010 Big Jas said

Big Jas

Hey Party People,

The party is going to start on the 24th of July 2010,, I’m from Sydney Australia.

I’m enthusiastic about travelling different parts of the world, Last year I had amazing time on Contiki travelling to Spain and Eastern Europe.

I’m booked in again for 2 more Contiki trips this round, and I know we all going to have a blast though out the tour!

Can’t wait drink up when all meet up in Copenhagen, first drink is on maishirlz for starting this thread!

Jason Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 12 Apr 2010 mai said

mai

ahhaha Jason!
    Maybe if you guys are lucky!

I’ll be in Copenhagen 1 day before the tour starts.

• 14 Apr 2010 Travie said

Travie

hey everyone, me and my sister will also be heading on this tour, i will be 23 and she is 25, we are from australia and pumped for this trip.

• 26 Apr 2010 Big Jas said

Big Jas

Hey Travie,

Welcome to the Scandi / Russian tour, Good to hear that we have a few more Aussies onboard!

Where you guys flying in from??

Should be a awesome trip!

Jason

P.S make sure you hit up Maishirlz for your complementary drink before the tour starts lol

• 12 May 2010 millsy said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,
    my sis and i were booked on this trip, however she got an email today saying it was cancelled due to ‘due to operational reasons’, did anyone else get this information or are we the only ones??? not happy jan!!!!!

• 13 May 2010 Nath_in_Dub said

Nath_in_Dub

Hey guys .. i’m actually going to be booking this trip on the weekend, spoke to someone from Contiki today and it seems only the Scandinavia part is cancelled, whilst the Russian leg of the tour is a definite department.

Look forward to having a beer or 2 with you all on tour..which should hopefully be after a triumphant world cup campaign (for the Aussies!) Just need Mr Putin’s signature first to enter the country which im working on now :-)

Adios
    Nathan

• 14 May 2010 Explorer1182327 said

Default_avatar

Hey, i just called and they have said there must be less than 20 of us wanting to do this trip in total so they have cancelled both the scandi leg and the russian leg! so annoying.. its school hols in the UK so it should have more than 20 ppl!
    Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 14 May 2010 Nath_in_Dub said

Nath_in_Dub

That’s a little weird .. i only spoke to someone from Contiki yesterday about this trip and the Russian leg was on .. i can see the website shows now that Russia trips leaving on the 2nd and 9th of Aug (non definite departures) are not there, but not the 26th, which is a definite departure .. will call again tomorrow to sus this out (hope to hell it’s on!)

• 15 May 2010 Tam said

Default_avatar

HI ALL,

THE RUSSIA TOUR DEPARTING HELSINKI ON 26TH JULY HAS NOT BEEN CANCELLED!!!

The 26th July Helsinki to Warsaw or Berlin is a definate departure, However the Scandinavia & Russia tour which was due to depart Copenhagen on 24th July has been withdrawn.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

cheers

• 16 May 2010 millsy said

Default_avatar

Hi, I think the russian leg of this particular tour starts on the 2nd august, and my sister tried to book us on that trip and they said it had been cancelled too and wouldnt let her book it.

the russian tour on the 26th is the other half of the scandi tour starting on the 17th and is a definate departure according to contiki…

Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Jan 2011 Connie said

Connie

Hi guys,

Did any of you get to do this trip after all the confusion about cancellations i’m reading?
    I’m thinking of booking for June/July 2011 with a start in Stockholm. Any advice? What can i expect in terms of accomodations, night life, local tours and shopping?

Its between this one and the UK (which is $$$). Happy travels!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.