Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Whirl September 7 2008.....Whos coming?

11 Apr 2008 Explorer1093400 asked

Default_avatar
Hi guys,

My girlfriend and I are heading down to London for this tour.

We are from Melbourne and its our first time to Europe....

Who else is coming?

Sovanny
  • 11 Apr 2008 Copperfrog said

Default_avatar

Hi

I am going on this tour.

I am from Wellington. I am looking forward to it.

Cheers

• 11 Apr 2008 Explorer1093400 said

Default_avatar

Great

We will be there a couple of days before the trip and bunking with some friends.

When are you heading down to London?

• 12 Apr 2008 Copperfrog said

Default_avatar

I leave NZ on the 3rd of Sept, and get in to London on the 4th.

I am hopefully going to be staying with my Aunt who lives in Crouch End in North London.

I have a couple of days sightseeing before I start the tour. To be honest, I have no idea where to start!!

Cheers

C

• 14 Apr 2008 Fernando_is_rad said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,

I’m from Melbourne and I’m booked on this tour as well…I’m going to La Tomatina in Spain before the tour then heading to Oktoberfest after…can’t wait!!!

Fernando

• 16 Apr 2008 trina84 said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys,
    Myself, my boyfriend, and our friend are going to be on this tour, we’re all from Perth, WA, then heading over to Munich for about 5 days for Oktoberfest. only 139 days til we head to London yew!!

• 17 Apr 2008 Explorer1093400 said

Default_avatar

Great…that makes a few of us.

Should we make a facebook page?

I cant wait to go to Europe…
    We are not sure what to expect but Im sure that we are all going to have a ball Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Apr 2008 trina84 said

Default_avatar

Let’s do a facebook page Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Do you know how?

• 18 Apr 2008 Explorer1093400 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone

here it is…Ive created a facebook page for us Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12704820868&ref=mf

• 25 Jul 2008 Explorer1093400 said

Default_avatar

Hi

The trip in only about 6 weeks away. Im so excited!

Has anyone rang contiki to find out if this tour is full?

• 4 Aug 2008 NAy NAy said

Default_avatar

hey iam from Cairns doing this tour aswell
    first time out of OZ by myself…
    arriving in london on the 4th

• 7 Aug 2008 kellie said

Default_avatar

Hi All

Im Kellie, from Perth

Im leaving here on 4th of sept, getting to London in the early hours of the Morning of Fri 5th.

Ive got a girlfriend Im probs going to be staying with before the tour, but have another 2 nights at the end, which i need to book accom for. any suggestions?

i honestly have no idea where anything is over there, but looking to attend this club ‘fabric’ on fri 26th sept (if you want to check out whos playing http://www.fabriclondon.com/club/listings.php )

is anyone else up for that? its near farringdon station (like i said, no idea where that is in relation to where our contiki finishes), but id love to know if anyone else is keen to go, as i think youve got to buy tickets in advance or something??

• 13 Aug 2008 Jarryd said

Jarryd

my sister and i are going on this tour…i have been living in the UK for the past year and haven’t seen her since i left so it’s going to be about bonding (not bondage..). Anyway – we are both from Bunbury, WA & ahh she arrives on Septmeber 1.

• 1 Sep 2008 Explorer1111551 said

Default_avatar

Hiya, My name is Alison and I’ve just booked myself on the tour. I am soooo excited but a little nervous as I’m on my tod. Is anyone staying at the London hotel the night before we set off? If so, can I meet up with anyone for pre-trip Bevvies? I’m 31 years old, from England and I just fancy a bit of travelling combined with a good crack and meeting new poeple!!

Alison. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.