European Whirl September 7 2008.....Whos coming?

11 Apr 2008 Explorer1093400 asked

Hi guys,<BR><BR>My girlfriend and I are heading down to London for this tour. <BR><BR>We are from Melbourne and its our first time to Europe....<BR><BR>Who else is coming?<BR><BR>Sovanny
  • 11 Apr 2008 Copperfrog said

I am going on this tour.

I am from Wellington. I am looking forward to it.

• 11 Apr 2008 Explorer1093400 said

We will be there a couple of days before the trip and bunking with some friends.

When are you heading down to London?

• 12 Apr 2008 Copperfrog said

I leave NZ on the 3rd of Sept, and get in to London on the 4th.

I am hopefully going to be staying with my Aunt who lives in Crouch End in North London.

I have a couple of days sightseeing before I start the tour. To be honest, I have no idea where to start!!

• 14 Apr 2008 Fernando_is_rad said

Hi guys,

I’m from Melbourne and I’m booked on this tour as well…I’m going to La Tomatina in Spain before the tour then heading to Oktoberfest after…can’t wait!!!

• 16 Apr 2008 trina84 said

Hi Guys,
    Myself, my boyfriend, and our friend are going to be on this tour, we’re all from Perth, WA, then heading over to Munich for about 5 days for Oktoberfest. only 139 days til we head to London yew!!

• 17 Apr 2008 Explorer1093400 said

Great…that makes a few of us.

Should we make a facebook page?

I cant wait to go to Europe…
    We are not sure what to expect but Im sure that we are all going to have a ball Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Apr 2008 trina84 said

Let’s do a facebook page Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Do you know how?

• 18 Apr 2008 Explorer1093400 said

hey everyone

here it is…Ive created a facebook page for us Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Jul 2008 Explorer1093400 said

The trip in only about 6 weeks away. Im so excited!

Has anyone rang contiki to find out if this tour is full?

• 4 Aug 2008 NAy NAy said

hey iam from Cairns doing this tour aswell
    first time out of OZ by myself…
    arriving in london on the 4th

• 7 Aug 2008 kellie said

Hi All

Im Kellie, from Perth

Im leaving here on 4th of sept, getting to London in the early hours of the Morning of Fri 5th.

Ive got a girlfriend Im probs going to be staying with before the tour, but have another 2 nights at the end, which i need to book accom for. any suggestions?

i honestly have no idea where anything is over there, but looking to attend this club ‘fabric’ on fri 26th sept (if you want to check out whos playing )

is anyone else up for that? its near farringdon station (like i said, no idea where that is in relation to where our contiki finishes), but id love to know if anyone else is keen to go, as i think youve got to buy tickets in advance or something??

• 13 Aug 2008 Jarryd said

my sister and i are going on this tour…i have been living in the UK for the past year and haven’t seen her since i left so it’s going to be about bonding (not bondage..). Anyway – we are both from Bunbury, WA & ahh she arrives on Septmeber 1.

• 1 Sep 2008 Explorer1111551 said

Hiya, My name is Alison and I’ve just booked myself on the tour. I am soooo excited but a little nervous as I’m on my tod. Is anyone staying at the London hotel the night before we set off? If so, can I meet up with anyone for pre-trip Bevvies? I’m 31 years old, from England and I just fancy a bit of travelling combined with a good crack and meeting new poeple!!

Alison. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.