Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Impressions, June 16th, 2011

6 Oct 2010 Melx said

Melx
Hey all.

Just wondering if anyone else is going on this tour.
This will be my 3rd contiki, would like to get to know some people before i go so it doesn't seem so daunting.

I'm Mel, 20 (will be 21 for the tour) from Brissy, Australia.
  • 31 Jan 2011 Melx said

Melx

Anyone at all?

• 13 Feb 2011 Samantha!! said

Default_avatar

hey, i am panning on booking this date for the european impressions tour, my first contiki tour! i’m 19, from Quebec, Canada :)

• 13 Feb 2011 Melx said

Melx

good to see someone is actually going! yay!
    you’ll love contiki, they are great!

• 16 Feb 2011 Amy said

Amy

Heya, I’m Amy from the UK and looking at booking this one soon too. It will be my third tour as well but it’s still nice to feel like you kinda know someone before you go :)

• 16 Feb 2011 Melx said

Melx

Hey amy!
    I know how you feel! i’m travelling alone (my other 2 contikis were with friends) so i’d feel so much better if i knew people before i went.

• 18 Feb 2011 Amy said

Amy

I didn’t know anyone at all (even from here) on the other tours but there was a group of 5 or 6 girls all travelling on their own as well on both trips and we had a great time so I’m sure it will be the same on this one. Which Contikis have you been on before?

• 18 Feb 2011 Melx said

Melx

I went Great Britian and Ireland tour and London Paris and Rome. Couldn’t get enough so i thought i’d do it all again =]

• 19 Feb 2011 Amy said

Amy

Ah so you’re a European pro by now then :p Even though the rest of Europe is pretty much on my doorstep, I’ve never really seen any of it except for a couple of day trips to France! Criminal really but I’m making up for it now.

• 19 Feb 2011 Melx said

Melx

haha a little bit! theres so much more out there to see though!

Hey if you wanted, you could add me on facebook, and anyone else really. search Mel Buckley, My picture is the same one as on here.

• 9 Mar 2011 Samantha!! said

Default_avatar

i just booked the July 12th !

• 10 Mar 2011 Melx said

Melx

awesome! how exciting! I’ve got all the days before our tour booked up with fun things to do around london, all mapped out. Only 93 days to go!

• 15 Mar 2011 Amy said

Amy

I’m all booked on this one now :D Just noticed as well that this date is almost full.

• 28 Mar 2011 Mark said

Mark

Hello… I am from Sydney Australia going on this tour alone…. first time traveller as well : /
    Just wondering when people will be in London I would like to explore London but not alone

• 28 Mar 2011 Melx said

Melx

I get in on the night of the 11th into london =] my schedual is CRAZY though for london haha.

And another Mel?! Oh my this will be confusing! haha

• 29 Mar 2011 Melx said

Melx

I’m so sorry! I denyed you! haha. Whoops. Add me again? I promise to not press the wrong button this time.
    We should meet up for a few pints the night before =]

• 29 Mar 2011 Mark said

Mark

I arrive in London on the 11th staying at the hotel based above the contiki basement… Meeting up before the trip sounds like a good idea… Anyone planning on exploring London before the tour begins?

• 29 Mar 2011 Melx said

Melx

I arrive the night of the 11th. I plan on abby roading it up the next day and have a few things planned for the days leading up to the tour. I stay at the imperial for 2 nights then head to the royal national (which is the one at the contiki basement)
    I’ve been to London before though, so i know my way around places and can give tips on things to do and all that jazz =]

• 30 Mar 2011 Amy said

Amy

Hey guys! More Aussies! lol I won’t be up in London until 15th June but it would be cool to all meet up before tour starts :)

• 31 Mar 2011 Mark said

Mark

Explorer1241258 / Chantelle…. What are your plans for exploreing London?

• 1 Apr 2011 Mark said

Mark

That’s cool… Me, i have no idea what so ever on where to go or what to do hahahha

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion