Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Escapade - July 5th - 17th, 2013

2 Mar 2013 elyseway54 asked

elyseway54

Hey, my friend Rosie and I have booked this trip, so excited! Who else is going?

-Elyse

• 2 Mar 2013 Kathleen said

Default_avatar

Hi! My boyfriend and I are also going :)

• 3 Mar 2013 hrappell said

hrappell

Hey, I’m going solo!

• 3 Mar 2013 elyseway54 said

elyseway54

Awesome! last time i did a contiki trip i went solo, well worth it :)

• 3 Mar 2013 Kathleen said

Default_avatar

Same here, I did Europe with Topdeck, best experiencing it solo!

When do you girls head over to the states? And which hotel are you girls staying at before we all meet up?

• 3 Mar 2013 hrappell said

hrappell

Yeah I’m looking forward to it, I’m doing New York uncovered before so that’s 3 nights before. I’m pretty sure we are staying at the Courtyard Marriott upper east side how bout you guys ?

• 3 Mar 2013 elyseway54 said

elyseway54

Rosie and I are arriving on the 30th of june (i think) and staying at the Holiday Inn in Midtown.

• 3 Mar 2013 Kathleen said

Default_avatar

I’m leaving Sydney on the 30th of June and staying at Novotel Times Square.

• 4 Mar 2013 Rach91 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!
    Me and my boyfriend have both booked this contiki too! We are from Perth Australia!
    Looking forward to meeting you all :)
    Rachel

• 4 Mar 2013 elyseway54 said

elyseway54

awesome! just checked, we leave sydney on the 30th of june too!

• 4 Mar 2013 hrappell said

hrappell

what have you guys got planned to do in NYC? (trying to steal some ideas haha)

• 4 Mar 2013 elyseway54 said

elyseway54

SHOP! haha see as much as possible! have a bit of time there after the tour too before heading to LA. anyone have plans for 4th of july? :)

• 4 Mar 2013 RosieP said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, I’m Rosie – Going with Elyse. We get into NYC on the morning of the 1st! I have done New York before – I suggest doing Staten Island Ferry first up – it makes you realise you’re actually there! Can’t wait to go back!

• 4 Mar 2013 hrappell said

hrappell

There’s some big fireworks on the Hudson River which you can see from 12th avenue which are supposed to amazing

• 4 Mar 2013 Rach91 said

Default_avatar

We get in early on the 4th from Vancouver and are spending a week after the contiki in NY so exciting!!

• 4 Mar 2013 Kathleen said

Default_avatar

We are also staying in NYC for 4-5 days before we head back home :( Short trip for us due to work commitments.. but can’t wait to make the most of it!

Thanks Rosie, will definitely go on the Staten Island Ferry straight up. Can’t wait for the shopping! Hopefully there’s heaps of 4th July sales..

• 4 Mar 2013 RosieP said

Default_avatar

America is very cheap sales or not :D make the most of Macy’s!!

• 7 Mar 2013 Erin said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone!
    My sister and I have booked this tour. We are doing 5 nights in NYC before the tour, a few after and then heading down to Miami. We are staying at pod51 near Times Square.

Can’t wait for ridiculously cheap shopping!

• 7 Mar 2013 Kathleen said

Default_avatar

Looks like a contiki tour full of girls so far!

• 20 Mar 2013 Bec said

Default_avatar

Hi girls, I am looking at booking this tour. This is my first solo trip. Getting really excited

• 20 Mar 2013 Dion said

Dion

Hey guys! I have booked this trip as well! I’m from Ireland and will be doing it solo. Very excited!! Did G Adventures tour in Asia and loved it. First time using Contiki!

Haven’t booked my flights yet but thinking of heading to NYC 2nd July or should I allow more time to explore? Will be heading to San Francisco after the tour.

Looking forward to meeting everyone! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion