Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA to the Bay 11th August 2013

2 Mar 2013 Rob asked

Rob

Hey all, My Name is Rob, Is anyone doing the Contiki Tour LA to the Bay, starting 11th August 2013..

To my fellow Contiki travellers before our Tour Starts, it would be great to get to know A Few or alot of you as I will be a solo flyer and first time Contikiest...

I've travelled before but not by myself. A Tad Nervous if you may say so!!.. but on the other side of the scale is excitement, and by gosh I cant wait to get out and explore The State, whilst meeting new people and making new great Friends..

I've heard some story's that people have had a wonderful time (A Blast) and that the places and Activities they Attended and joined in on were amazing, so hopefully we will have a wonderful time as well.

I'll Look forward to hearing from you, and hearing your stories!!

Also if anyone has any information on hotels and place we stay, Dine, Sightsee, Party At, (Browsed the Contiki Website Already) would be good to get to know a little bit if people have travelled on this before.

Rob :)

• 16 Apr 2013 Omid Kanani said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,
    I’ll be going for this Contiki with my partner. Much excited to do it.
    I think I’m going to make many new friends.

• 16 Apr 2013 Omid Kanani said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,
    I’ll be going for this Contiki with my partner. Much excited to do it.
    I think I’m going to make many new friends.

• 16 Apr 2013 Rob said

Rob

G’day omid. That’s great news. More ppl attending the better time and fun well shall have. I’m Travelling alone. So yes I agree with urself about meeting new ppl and making new life long friends.

• 16 Apr 2013 Juliana said

Juliana

Hi Omid! That’s awesome! Where are you from?

• 22 May 2013 Juliana said

Juliana

It’s getting closer! Are you guys excited? :)

• 23 May 2013 Rob said

Rob

oh definitely excited, only 80 days, cant wiat, how have you been anyways juliana

• 23 May 2013 Adam said

Adam

Hi guys, I’m doing the Wild Western from 11th to 24th August so presume you’ll be with me most of the way. Really looking forward to it!
    Adam

• 23 May 2013 Rob said

Rob

Sounds good Adam. Yeah I read up on that the two tours usually combine. Where you from anyways mate.

• 23 May 2013 Adam said

Adam

I’m from Bristol in the UK Rob, flying in on the 10th and leave late on the 25th so I have a night either side of the tour.

• 23 May 2013 Rob said

Rob

Sounds great. I fly in also on the 10th. But leave after the tour. Should try n catch up before the tour starts

• 23 May 2013 Juliana said

Juliana

Hi Adam! I also arrive on the 10th. It’s great that we’re all staying at the same hotel, so we can do something in LA before the tour.

• 24 May 2013 Adam said

Adam

Hi Juliana, sorry I just realised that I didn’t respond to you… Yes it’d be good to maybe get out and see a bit of LA in the evening before our trip starts. My flight doesn’t arrive until 15:45 on the 10th so it depends on how long it takes me to get through the airport and get to the hotel. Look forward to meeting both you and Rob!

• 25 May 2013 Dee said

Dee

Hey all! I’m doing this tour in October – going solo and rather nervous! Please let me know how the tour was and if you have any advice! :) enjoy!

• 6 Jun 2013 Rob said

Rob

hey dee, im going solo to. I was nervous to start with but now im just getting more and more excited. so I shall share some advice and stories after the tour.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.