Which is better ?

3 Mar 2013 Georgette asked

Hey ,
Has anyone done the Thai Island Hopper West, or Asian Adventure ? If so, did you like it ? How do you get to your hotel from when your flight arrives ? I am planning on going December 2013

• 4 Mar 2013 JamesA said

I’ve done both tours. Thai Island Hopper West is much more laid back while Asian Adventure is more of an adventure, like the tour name implies. I enjoyed both tours and they each offer their own thing that the other doesn’t. If I had to choose I’d say go Asian Adventure.

Also to get to the hotel from the airport I contacted the hotel to arrange a car transfer through them.

• 4 Mar 2013 Georgette said

Thanks alot for responding. Just out of curiousty, how much did your plane ticket cost ? I know thailand is far, but the ticket for me is (leaving from montreal) is 2600 (there and back, for 9 days) . I don’t know if it’s me, but I find it super expensive.

• 5 Mar 2013 JamesA said

2600 is a bit expensive. I’ve never paid more than $1300 for a return ticket to fly into Thailand and back, but each time I booked my ticket was a month or 2 before I departed.

• 5 Mar 2013 Georgette said

Lucky you :) Thanks for your help ! It really helped

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion