Community_discussions_small  

Question

Which is better ?

3 Mar 2013 Georgette asked

Georgette

Hey ,
Has anyone done the Thai Island Hopper West, or Asian Adventure ? If so, did you like it ? How do you get to your hotel from when your flight arrives ? I am planning on going December 2013

Thanks

• 4 Mar 2013 JamesA said

JamesA

I’ve done both tours. Thai Island Hopper West is much more laid back while Asian Adventure is more of an adventure, like the tour name implies. I enjoyed both tours and they each offer their own thing that the other doesn’t. If I had to choose I’d say go Asian Adventure.

Also to get to the hotel from the airport I contacted the hotel to arrange a car transfer through them.

• 4 Mar 2013 Georgette said

Georgette

Thanks alot for responding. Just out of curiousty, how much did your plane ticket cost ? I know thailand is far, but the ticket for me is (leaving from montreal) is 2600 (there and back, for 9 days) . I don’t know if it’s me, but I find it super expensive.

• 5 Mar 2013 JamesA said

JamesA

2600 is a bit expensive. I’ve never paid more than $1300 for a return ticket to fly into Thailand and back, but each time I booked my ticket was a month or 2 before I departed.

• 5 Mar 2013 Georgette said

Georgette

Lucky you :) Thanks for your help ! It really helped

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion