Community_discussions_small  

Question

What contiki? European Escapade in July?

3 Mar 2013 Alistair asked

Alistair

Hey people! So I'm finally doing my Europe trip and I can't decide on what to do but I am leaning towards the European Escapade, any advice would be appreciated. I want to see the most places I can in the shortest amount of time. I don't care to much about the partying because I'll be doing tomorrowland before so I just want to have a good time and see Europe. Hit me up it'll be much appreciated!!

• 5 Mar 2013 Mike said

Mike

Hey Alistair! My name in Mike and I am doing the European Escapade on the 31st of July 2013 and so since you are keen to see Europe in July this might be an option for you. It is also my first Europe trip and I am also travelling solo so it would be nice to know someone else on the tour if you are keen to come along and join in the fun.

• 5 Mar 2013 Alistair said

Alistair

Hey Mike! Sweet as. I’m still trying to decide what to do.. what made you choose the european escapade?

• 5 Mar 2013 Alistair said

Alistair

Hey Mike! I’m still undecided on what to do but this definitely is the one I’m thinking of doing. What made you choose the European escapade?

• 6 Mar 2013 Mike said

Mike

i was wanting to travel sometime before the end of the year and didn’t want to go for longer than a month and i also wanted to see Europe and so the most obvious and cheapest way to do that was to do the European Escapade. It is also my first time so I wanted to start out on a concept tour.

What about you? Why are you choosing to do the European Escapade?

• 11 Mar 2013 Alistair said

Alistair

Oh cool man. I’m going to the tomorrowland festival and the European Escapade was a few days after and looked liked the best trip to see the most of Europe in the shortest amount of time and I had a close friend go on it last year and she had a blast!

• 29 Apr 2013 jessicaellen said

jessicaellen

hey guys :) im doing the European escapade to on the 31st july! and also tomorrowland Alistair, so keen cant wait!!

• 29 Apr 2013 Mike said

Mike

Hey Jessica, will see you there :)

• 29 Apr 2013 jessicaellen said

jessicaellen

Sure will! Count down is on haha

• 13 May 2013 Alistair said

Alistair

Awesome!! I don’t know how we’re going to survive contiki after tomorrowland Jess! But I’m pumped as for it!!

• 13 May 2013 jessicaellen said

jessicaellen

Haha I know! And I’m going to Ibiza before tomorrowland too! If I come out alive ill be stoked!! :)

• 13 May 2013 Alistair said

Alistair

That’s going to be insane!! I’ll be in Portugal before hand partying there. Hahaha yea I don’t know how you’re going to make it, Ibiza then TL will be nuts! There’s a FB page called Tomorrowland Australian Invasion 2013 http://www.facebook.com/groups/351620821516466/ check it out!

• 13 May 2013 jessicaellen said

jessicaellen

Sweet just joined, thanks! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion