Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Vista 19th October 2013??

6 Mar 2013 Lauren asked

Lauren

I saw that its a definite departure and I'm travelling solo so would love to find out who else is going on tour with me :)

• 3 May 2013 Kate said

Default_avatar

Hi :) I’m planning to go on a European vista too, solo traveler as well (first time solo) are you defiantly leaving on the 19th? I may only be able to go on the October 3rd departure. -Kate

• 4 May 2013 Tehlia said

Tehlia

Hey just booked and paid my deposit on the tour with a close friend of mine, this will be our first time in Europe and are very excited to meet new people and have fun experiencing new things. Are you just going over for the tour?

• 6 May 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

hey tehlia, im staying in london two days after the tour just to look around but im looking forward to meet new people also… when you get your information, you and your friend can join our meetup, what date are you flying over?
    kate, yes i am definitely leaving on the 19th, sorry =)

• 9 May 2013 Abbyrose said

Abbyrose

Hey guys, im tehlias close friend she speaks off :) so excited to meet everyone. how do you access the meet up section we dont have a booking ref?

• 9 May 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

hey abbyrose, i got mine off of my travel agent, or did you go through the contiki website? :)

• 9 May 2013 Abbyrose said

Abbyrose

yea all the info from the travel agent though doesnt have a reference number but i might just go and ask thanks :) so excited, counting the days!

• 9 May 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

yeah me too cant wait
    i just asked mine when i was looking for it :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion