Community_discussions_small  

Question

European discovery 08th Oct 2013

6 Mar 2013 Bia asked

Bia

Hi, my name is Beatriz from Rio de Janeiro, BR

Just booked my European Discovery trip over the weekend for Oct 9th 2013 to Oct 21rd 2013. I didnt see any other topics open for this trip.

Who else is going? It's my first trip to Europe so I can't wait !!

• 9 Mar 2013 Anmol Pinto said

Anmol Pinto

Hi Beatriz! I have just made a booking for the same tour! and its my first real trip to Europe as well! :)

Im thinking of flying directly to Amsterdam so i can spend a few days there before the tour starts … how about you?

By the way, I think its starts on the 10th of October, not 9th :)

• 11 Mar 2013 Bia said

Bia

Hi Anmol, Thanks for response. I start my trip on 23th Sep to England I will study for 2 weeks in New Castle after I spend 3 days in London for start the Contiki on 8th Oct. The trip for me it´s a realize a dream. I hope to improve my English, know new people and culture.
    When I will come back to my place a better person that when I was before the trip. And You?! What your expectative about this trip?

Note: I think that I see in the scheduling for this tour begin on 8th Otc 

• 11 Mar 2013 Anmol Pinto said

Anmol Pinto

Hi Beatriz! thats really exciting for you! i hope you have a great time in England … i am planning to join the trip in Amsterdam instead of London, as I have already been to London for a short while in the past :)

i have always wanted to go to Rome and Paris and kept delaying it every year … so i thought i HAVE to do it this year … and it would be nice to see some other cities like Lucerne and Amsterdam as well :)

Hmm … i will have to check about the start date just to make sure!

• 11 Mar 2013 Bia said

Bia

I´m improving my English here. Thanks!

So I imagine that this trip is exciting for you too. Because you HAVE to go to Rome and Paris.

I feel that this trip will be unforgettable!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.