Community_discussions_small  

Question

Things to do in London

7 Mar 2013 Jaimee asked

Jaimee

Hey everyone. I'll be in London for a full day before and after my contiki staying at the Royal National. Does anyone know some good things to go and see/do in a day?? And for the day before i fly out, any good places to shop?:P

• 18 Mar 2013 Samantha said

Samantha

I’m gonna be in London a day or two in advance also…. I’m hoping someone posts on here for some tips :) when’s your tour?

• 18 Mar 2013 Jaimee said

Jaimee

My tour departs on 18th of April, ill be in London from the 16th, so close! How about you?

• 18 Mar 2013 Samantha said

Samantha

I’ll be in London on the 24th of April and depart on the 26th. If you find or do anything interesting please post for me! Lol

• 19 Mar 2013 Jaimee said

Jaimee

ill try my best! Im sure ill have time at night to jump on and post what i did:) Ive heard Brick lane is pretty cool, and i think ill try to find a hop on/off tour so i can see as much as i can haha

• 26 Mar 2013 Rhys Halliwell said

Rhys Halliwell

I just got an app called tripomatic that is pretty good for finding shit to do when you are traveling. You put in the area you are going to be and it gives you a list of things nearby.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion