Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern LA-NY 3rd Oct- 28th Oct 2013

7 Mar 2013 EmmaB asked

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, Ive just booked myself on the grand southern LA - NY 3rd October - 28th October :) I'll be traveling solo, so im just wondering who else will be doing this tour.. Thanks Emma :)

• 21 May 2013 Zoe said

Zoe

Also i forgot to say i am doing the L.A to the Bay tour which beforehand so i will be in L.A on the 1st of Oct which it sound like some of you guys will be to :)

• 21 May 2013 Adam M. said

Default_avatar

Yup, my girlfriend and I will be over in LA from the 28th, hanging around, Disneyland one day, Hollywood Tour the next, tons of shopping at some point too.

We’ve also got two extra nights at the Gershwin Hotel in NY after the tour as well, before we head up to Boston and Chicago respectively.

• 4 Jun 2013 EmmaB said

Default_avatar

Anyone else see the tour group is now “full” :) So excited….

• 5 Jun 2013 Adam M. said

Default_avatar

Oh wow, that’s awesome news, I hadn’t actually been checking on the numbers for the tour, but it’s good to hear there’s little danger of the tour being canned :D

Also, Katie and I finally booked our flights to LA, so it’s becoming very real, very fast!

• 6 Jun 2013 hannah said

Default_avatar

HEY Everyone!
    looks like everyone is super busy planning their trips! :)
    Me and my mate Mel will be in LA on the 1st of October staying in the USA Hollywood Hostel for the two nights before tour. We also will spend a week in NY after the tour too. Still trying to find a good place to stay, any suggestions????
    We should definitely start a FB page will be way easier.

• 6 Jun 2013 SamMatt said

Default_avatar

Hey Hannah,
    Adam already set up a Facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/119325998258709.
    I’m getting to LA on the first as well and staying in New York until the fifth. Can’t wait to meet you guys.

• 6 Jun 2013 hannah said

Default_avatar

hey thanks haha just saw that there where more pages of discussion! thanks!

• 6 Jun 2013 Adam M. said

Default_avatar

Hey hannah (and friend) welcome on board. The FB group is a little barren at the moment, with the exception of me bitching and whinging about how far away the trip is :D

• 13 Aug 2013 Alisoneyre said

Alisoneyre

Hi all
    I have my contiki pack!!
    NOT LONG NOW!!
    :)

• 22 Aug 2013 belle said

belle

hi everyone!
    I managed to somehow get a spot on this trip after someone cancelled!
    can’t wait to meet everyone :)
    its not so far away now!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion