Community_discussions_small  

Question

Simply Italy. June 1st. Solo. Anyone?

7 Mar 2013 Corhar22 asked

Corhar22

Hey everyone.
So after finally narrowing it down to a couple of trips I have decided on the Simply Italy trip in June since I visited Italy for only 2 days 4 years ago and would love to see more and the excursions sounded pretty epic. Going solo and its my first Contiki trip so I am just winging it. Be cool to get a head start and meet any others on this trip, so shout out if you are!

• 10 Mar 2013 Tina said

Tina

Hello, I am thinking about doing the simply Italy on August 10th. It will be my first trip as well. I hope you have a great time.

• 22 Mar 2013 Alison said

Default_avatar

Hey! Do you mean the 2nd of June?
    If so, I am doing that one! Doing two trips before it, Turkey and Greek island odyssey and the spotlight on Greece tour. I’ll be solo as well :)

• 22 Mar 2013 Corhar22 said

Corhar22

Hey! I actually did mean the 2nd of June. I wrote this before I officially booked it and found out. Awesome to find out I am not the only solo :). I wanted to do Greece so badly before Italy, but couldn’t get enough time off of work, I am very jealous of you haha. I am still pumped though, June can’t come soon enough

• 12 Apr 2013 francesca said

Default_avatar

Hi, I am also going solo on this trip. I am from california. I am very excited

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.