Community_discussions_small  

Question

Mediterranean Trail & Greek Island Hopping August

8 Mar 2013 hannah asked

hannah

I've just put my deposit down for the Mediterranean Trail & Greek Island Hopping on the 28th August 2013. Anyone else doing this tour?

• 15 Mar 2013 Jne53 said

Jne53

Hi hannah,
    I am also doing this tour- I am travelling with my boyfriend and my two friends! very excited

• 18 Mar 2013 hannah said

hannah

I think our tours may vary slightly – not sure. But regardless I am so excited!!

• 8 Apr 2013 gracegrace said

Default_avatar

Hi Hannah, have you already put your deposit down? I am either going to do the Med Trail plus Greek Island Hopping on the 7th or 28th Aug. Travelling solo – little scary! xx

• 8 Apr 2013 hannah said

hannah

Hi Grace, I have already started paying it off :) Hope to have it done in a month or so I can’t wait!! Travelling solo is a little scary – but my sister’s done it and says it’s the best thing you can do. I can’t wait :)))

• 9 Apr 2013 gracegrace said

Default_avatar

Oh awesome! I’m just waiting to see what dates I can get off work and then I’ll know for sure! I can’t wait… Wish I was there already! Are you travelling solo too? X

• 9 Apr 2013 hannah said

hannah

I wish I was already there too haha. I’ve wanted to go to Greece since I can remember. Yep I’m travelling solo as well – thought I’d give it a go without anyone this time. Think it’ll be a great experience travelling by myself for once :)

• 9 Apr 2013 gracegrace said

Default_avatar

I know I love that this one spends a decent amount of time in each place and not just a quick few hours! I’m pretty excited to travel solo and meet new people along the way! Would be great if we ended up on the same one! :-)

• 9 Apr 2013 hannah said

hannah

That’s exactly why I’m doing it hey – I don’t want to do a tour that only has one day in each country and not remember anything. I think I’ll cry when I see the parthenon in Greece haha. It’ll be great to meet new people and would be great if we ended up on the same tour! :)

• 22 May 2013 Explorer1226171 said

Default_avatar

hey girls,
    I’m looking to book this tour – just waiting to see when my graduation ceremony is and if i can fit it in. It looks like a good one, especially the islands! :)

• 27 May 2013 Brian said

Brian

Hey grace, I think we are on that med tour on the 7th. Our date says the 6th August.

• 18 Jun 2013 Marina said

Marina

I’m travelling solo as well for the tour on the 6th of August!

• 15 Aug 2013 Alex said

Alex

Anyone going on this tour Aug27-Sept. 6? I’m traveling solo!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion