Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Adventurer!

8 Mar 2013 Dwayne88 asked

Dwayne88

Hey team,
I just booked in for the European adventurer on 23rd of August, I know I'm probably a bit early but just wanted if anyone else is booked on this date? As I'm flying solo :)

Also has anybody else done this trip? I would appreciate your thoughts.

It's my first ever solo trip, I can't wait!

• 21 Mar 2013 Laurenkaye19 said

Laurenkaye19

My friend Cass and I are doing this one so you will have us :) should be such an amazing experience!

• 21 Mar 2013 Dwayne88 said

Dwayne88

Hey Lauren! Haha thanks :) so glad to find someone else going on the trip to share my excitement with. I was having doubts until a mate of mine started telling me about his trip. So I’m definitely coming :) have you and cass booked your flights yet?

Laurenkaye19
    I have heard nothing but amazing stories! So I am sure our group will be no exception :) Yepp we are all booked… We are going to Dubai on our way and then spending a couple of nights in London before we start the Contiki. We are staying at the Contiki Hotel too :) Have you got plans before/ after the Contiki?
  • 21 Mar 2013 Dwayne88 said

Dwayne88

Ahh awesome! It’s going to be a long five months. I haven’t booked my flights yet, I have about a week before the tour starts so I’m trying to decide whether to go somewhere thats not on tour and have a look around,or just get to London and chill for a bit before the tour. Either way I will be staying at the contiki hotel before the tour for a couple of days. Good chance to meet everyone before we get started ;) where abouts are you from?

Laurenkaye19

Haha I know! Glad I have uni and work to keep me distracted until then! But I am getting really excited :) yeh absolutely, that’s why we were told to stay there. Plus it is central to everything :) well if you get there a few days early you can come around sight seeing with us :) We are both from Perth. How about you?

• 24 Mar 2013 Dwayne88 said

Dwayne88

What do you study at uni? yep I will be keen to see the sights for sure! I’m from perth too :) Have you travelled much before?

• 24 Mar 2013 Laurenkaye19 said

Laurenkaye19

Oh cool! Will be interesting to see where everyone on the tour is from. I did America just over a year ago but that is it. How about you? Are you just working up until you go away?

Dwayne88

Ah awesome! How was it? I have been to Thailand twice and Bali twice. I think everyone in wa has haha. Yeah I’m looking forward to meeting everyone. Hopefully not everyone is from perth! I work FIFO so I have just taken time off. I have 7 weeks all up :)

• 24 Mar 2013 Laurenkaye19 said

Laurenkaye19

Haha surely Contiki reaches out a little further than Perth… That sounds good! I am sure you must be saving heaps working FIFO!

Dwayne88

Hahaha I hope so! I haven’t even started saving yet :0 haha I better get started huh.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion