Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going on Asian AdventureJune or July 2013?

9 Mar 2013 Corey024 asked

Default_avatar

I really want to travel through SE Asia this summer and am wondering if anyone else if going on the Asian Adventure or similar tour? I've travelled a ton but never solo but want to give it a shot!

• 9 Mar 2013 Josie said

Default_avatar

hey there, in july this year myself and two friends will be going on the asia adventure tour.

• 10 Mar 2013 Traveller_Dan said

Traveller_Dan

I’m doing the big indochina adventure departing on the 2nd of June. I’ve heard that the big indochina adventure and Asian adventure combined together. The Asian adventure finish the tour at Cambodia while the big indochina adventure continues to Vietnam. I’m also traveling solo.

• 11 Mar 2013 EFade said

Default_avatar

I am interested in going on Asian Adventure, Thai Island Hopper or one of the Vietnam trips in late July and traveling by myself! When are you leaving?

• 11 Mar 2013 Corey024 said

Default_avatar

I haven’t decided on the date yet but I am looking at the July 7 Asian Adventure and maybe doing the Island Hopper after? I want to arrive a few days early to explore Bangkok, anyone know how safe it is? Or anyone interested in meeting up before the trip starts? I’m somewhat flexible on my dates, leaving mid/late June or early July.

• 12 Mar 2013 Josie said

Default_avatar

My tour for the Asian adventure departs 14th July. One of my friends on the trip will continue onto the big indo tour when I leave.

• 13 Mar 2013 JoSki said

JoSki

hey! i’m going on the Asian Adventure 21st July and Thai Island Hopper East after that – i’m travelling by myself and can’t wait to go and explore – the tours look like they tie in really well together. anyone on these?

• 19 Mar 2013 Explorer1293403 said

Default_avatar

I think we are going to do June 2 Asian Adventures. Anyone else on that departure date?

• 31 Mar 2013 Lisa said

Lisa

I’m on the 30th June :)

• 7 Apr 2013 emmgra55 said

emmgra55

i’m doing the big indochina adventure 28th july x

• 7 Apr 2013 cyncity777 said

cyncity777

Hey everyone! Anyone doing the Asian adventure this July? I’m interested in going in early July. I had a friend that did this tour and had a blast. I’m going solo. :)

• 16 Apr 2013 KellyLarson said

KellyLarson

Did anyone decide on the thai island hopper east for july 21 2013? I just booked my ticket and traveling alone, can’t wait!!

• 17 Apr 2013 tournepal said

tournepal

Kelly, welcome to Asia..

• 20 Apr 2013 Emily1590 said

Emily1590

Hey!
    I’m doing Asian Adventure 23rd June – 6th July. I’m travelling by myself and was wondering if anyone else is going on this one?

Emily

• 17 May 2013 Emily1590 said

Emily1590

Almost a month to go! Anyone else going on Asian Adventure 23rd June – 6th July? I’m arriving 2 days early and would love to meet up with anyone else that will be there then :)

• 19 Jun 2013 Sandy said

Default_avatar

Hey guys anyone going on july 24th? I’m planning to travel solo. Shoud be a good experience.

• 20 Jun 2013 cyncity777 said

cyncity777

Hi Sandy. Do you mean July 21? I’m going if that’s the tour you are on! I didn’t see a July 24 Asian adventure.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion