Community_discussions_small  

Question

Big Walkabout October 30th 2013 start Darwin

9 Mar 2013 dianefc asked

dianefc

Hey! Just looking for anyone else going on this trip?! Or on the Alice and Kakadu trip which I think starts at the same time - drop a message! x

• 16 May 2013 Ninavara said

Ninavara

Hi! I’m planning on doing this trip on the 27th oct!

• 2 Jul 2013 Ninavara said

Ninavara

Hi I’m booked on the 30th for this tour!! Have you booked yet? So excited!!

• 3 Jul 2013 dianefc said

dianefc

Yay exciting! Yep we are all booked :) x

• 3 Jul 2013 Ninavara said

Ninavara

Aw yay! Are you going alone? When do you get into Darwin? X

• 4 Jul 2013 dianefc said

dianefc

No I’m going with my boyfriend! We haven’t booked the flights yet but we’re planning to fly in to Darwin around the 22nd. Where are you from?

• 4 Jul 2013 Ninavara said

Ninavara

Awww cool. I’m going alone! A little nervous though! Aww cool. I’m literally getting to Darwin the day before! I’m from leicester. You?

• 11 Jul 2013 Melissa said

Default_avatar

My friend and I are doing the 5 days from Alice Springs so we will meet up with your group on 4 November.

• 18 Jul 2013 Abbey said

Abbey

I’m starting the tour at Alice Springs on Nov 4 with Melissa, can’t wait, ready to go nowwwwwww :)

• 18 Jul 2013 dianefc said

dianefc

Ditto I can’t wait! Ahh that’s cool guys, are you doing any other tours before/after this one? Is Alice springs only 5 days then?

• 21 Jul 2013 Adam said

Adam

I’m planning on going on the Big Walkabout with Sailing from Darwin on 30th October. Haven’t booked yet but will be very soon. Hoping to go on this one with my mate but I did a 35 day tour in America a few years ago on my own and it was the best thing I’ve ever done… I’m sure this will top it though!

• 22 Jul 2013 Abbey said

Abbey

We are just doing the 5 day section, I think we have a couple of free days either side in Alice Springs

• 27 Jul 2013 lindsey said

Default_avatar

I’m going on this trip too, all booked, arrive in Darwin the day before, yet to book a hotel for that night, any suggestions? Feel free to add me on facebook to chat more, lindsey ditchburn.

• 27 Jul 2013 dianefc said

dianefc

I’ve made a facebook group if anyone’s interested, thought it could be easier for us to get to know each other! :) Also Lindsey not sure if I’ve found the right person but it appears we have a mutual friend already! Small world! https://www.facebook.com/groups/544256622290133

• 2 Aug 2013 lindsey said

Default_avatar

Hey Diane Fc what’s ur name on fb? I’ve requestedpto join! Who’s our mutual friend?

• 3 Aug 2013 dianefc said

dianefc

Here’s the link to me – Tom Thorpe? https://www.facebook.com/dianefc

• 14 Aug 2013 Glenn said

Default_avatar

Hi my girlfriend (Rhianna) and i are doing this tour! really looking forward to it!

• 11 Sep 2013 Jairo said

Jairo

hey guys! i’m going to the beaches & reefs tour starting november 8th, so i will meet u in cairns!

• 11 Sep 2013 Jairo said

Jairo

oh cool u have made a facebook group! request sent.

• 13 Oct 2013 Suzanne said

Suzanne

Hi guys, I am doing the sunsets and suf tour which starts at the whitsundays on the 11th Nov, so I presume its part of the big walkabout tour?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion