Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Explorer 11th August 2013? :)

9 Mar 2013 Ashley Keenan asked

Ashley Keenan

Anyone else going on this? European Explorer plus Greek islands departing on 11th of August 2013.

• 11 Mar 2013 Lauren said

Default_avatar

Yes I am! Have you booked your tour?

• 11 Mar 2013 Ashley Keenan said

Ashley Keenan

Yep I have! I’m going with a friend. You should join the meet up! I’m counting down the days and getting everything I need. :)

• 11 Mar 2013 LAUREN said

LAUREN

Hi, im going on the ultimate eauropean egypt choice, leaving in August 2013, havnt met or talked with anyone yet … bit exciting

Default_avatar

Awesome! This is my first holiday and I’m going solo :/ I tried to but It’s yet to work for me so ill have another look. Do you know anyone else doing it?

• 11 Mar 2013 LAUREN said

LAUREN

im still working out how to use this page lol, give me a couple of days and il be at the meet up haha. yes all booked, counting down

• 11 Mar 2013 Ashley Keenan said

Ashley Keenan

Yay! So exciting, I was plannning on going solo but then my friend wanted to join me. On the meetups page there’s another girl and she is going with a friend. So, so far there 5 of us girls that I know of going on our tour. :) – Lauren(&Zac) Egypt will be fun!

Default_avatar

I booked through a travel agent and haven’t gotten the code and stuff that I need for the meet up so ill try and get it from her so,I can join. Where are you and your friend from Ashley? :)

• 12 Mar 2013 Ashley Keenan said

Ashley Keenan

That’s awesome! We booked through a travel agent to.. I rang her the day after to get the code, it’s really easy once you get it. Brooke(that’s my friends name) and I are from Wellington NZ . What about you?

• 12 Mar 2013 Lauren said

Default_avatar

Yeah I rang my travel agent today and got the code so ill do my profile tonight when I’m home from work. Awesome I went to Wellington in 2011 for a week. I’m from Sydney :)

• 30 Apr 2013 AshKrahe said

Default_avatar

Hey girls, I am hoping to book this trip this coming Monday if all goes to plan. I am traveling solo as well. I am also planning to do the Egypt tour before and Great Britain & Ireland afterwards. Did you guys choose the Greek Island Cruise option or the Mykonos Island option? I am going with the Greek Island Cruise Option I think. I just need to speak to my work before I finalise everything.

• 2 May 2013 Jenna James said

Jenna James

HEYYY!! im going :) i made a facebook group for us to chat and get to know each other (i think its easier on there anyway) woo! https://www.facebook.com/groups/327783260683203/

• 3 May 2013 Ashley Keenan said

Ashley Keenan

Hey Jenna! I joined the group! Have you booked yet? You should join the contiki meetup there are about 6 girls going on our tour on it. :).

• 3 May 2013 Jenna James said

Jenna James

please share the FB link on that meetup page?

• 19 Jun 2013 AshKrahe said

Default_avatar

I just requested to join the group as well. Chat soon.

• 24 Jun 2013 tom said

Default_avatar

Hi all, considering about doing this trip if I can get off work. Is there a big group on this tour?

• 24 Jun 2013 Lauren said

Default_avatar

Hey Tom,there aren’t many people joined up to the contiki Meetup page, but the tour has been confirmed, so Im guessing that means theres probably 40-50 people because the average number for the european tours are around 50. But thats only a guess from what ive read on tour sizes and such on here. Hope that helps :)

• 24 Jun 2013 tom said

Default_avatar

Fully booked cant wait!

• 13 Nov 2013 zuiee said

Default_avatar

how was this tour im booked next july to do it :) cant waittt .. any tips? :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion