Community_discussions_small  

Comment

July 1st 2007

13 Dec 2006 Adam162 said

Default_avatar
Hi guys!

I've booked this tour recently - and really looking forward to it! Doing the Mykonos option aswell.

Im from Sydney, 23 y.o and going solo (so yeah a bit nervous!)

Anyone else doing this tour?
  • 14 Dec 2006 nilza said

Default_avatar

Hiya Adam,

My name’s Nyalee, Im 21 (will be 22 on tour) and thinking about doing this tour…glad to see there is someone else doing this one!
    Are you going anywhere before/after the tour ? I’m also going alone and will be the first time oversease, so Im pretty nervous too …

Merry Xmas

Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Dec 2006 Adam162 said

Default_avatar

Hi Nyalee! Yes it is good to see someone else is thinking about doing this tour –

My travel agent told me their contiki rep says they’ve allready got about 15 people booked on this one from Australia (they don’t have access to see international bookings) – guess lots of people just don’t post on these forums?

I’ve got a few spare days after the tour when I plan to check out around London a bit more and maybe go over to Ireland for a few days hopefully – i havnt booked anything though cause i want to be flexible

• 16 Dec 2006 nilza said

Default_avatar

Hi Adam Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Wow 15 aussies already, thats great ! I can’t book till Jan so hopefully I’ll still get a spot on the tour !!!
    Can’t wait till everything booked and ready !! Then I can start getting really excited !

Merry Xmas

Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> If you want to drop me a line, feel free…nilza_castledine@hotmail.com

Seeeeya

• 29 Dec 2006 nilza said

Default_avatar

Hi Peter,

Glad to hear your coming on this tour, should be heaps of fun…I can’t wait !!!

Anyways, free free to drop me a line msn or email nilza_castledine@hotmail.com

Till June…Seeya

Nyalee

• 29 Dec 2006 nilza said

Default_avatar

July I mean….not June…haha, I finish work in June (too excited about that !!!)

• 14 Mar 2007 nice guy said

nice guy

Hi my name is Heath i am /m from Sydney Australia
    i have just booked the trip for the july the st going by my self so would love to hear from people that are going if you want to talk to me you can ee mail me on heathtourism@hotmail.com

would love to hear from you.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.