Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European Greek Islands june/july 2014

11 Mar 2013 Arun O'Connor asked

Arun O'Connor

I know it's a long way away but me and my girlfriend are going to do the tour next year! after reading about it and seeing photos and comments on the tour it looks like it will be AWESOME!! we are definitely going but we can't go this year, and this will give us time to save heaps before the big trip! is anyone else thinking of going around this time???

• 11 Mar 2013 Arun O'Connor said

Arun O'Connor

Also, anyone that has any tips in regards to what to bring/not bring on tour and anything helpful would be great, i would like to be well prepared!

• 19 Apr 2013 allison said

allison

I’m thinking about going on this trip around the same time! I’m hoping that I can save enough money in time because it looks amazing! I’m not sure how much spending cash I should bring though…do you have any idea what would be a good amount?

• 25 Apr 2013 Arun O'Connor said

Arun O'Connor

Well i have heard that 100 Euros per day is the safe option, you wont spend that much every day but it’s good to have it incase you want to spend a little more on some days :)

• 3 Jun 2013 Paishe said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking of going July sometime! This looks so good I’m going solo!

• 17 Aug 2013 Aidan said

Aidan

A friend and myself are looking at this tour next year around the same time :)

• 20 Aug 2013 Shameem said

Shameem

Hi guys, I am planning a Tour in West Europe including France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria,Germany, Denmark, Netherlands and Belgium. Budget within 2000-3500 $. Time frame 05th April to 26 may 2014. Dates are adjustable. hope not to have a solo tour. Feel free to email me eurotoursummer2014@gmail.com or facebook : https://www.facebook.com/abdullah.shameem

• 30 Aug 2013 MissPrice said

MissPrice

Hey All!

I’m planning to go on the Ultimate European Contiki, in July 2014. I will be flying solo and would love to stick around after the tour to take a closer look at the places I loved the most not sure just yet, just waiting for the new dates and flights to be released!

Thanks! x

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion