Community_discussions_small  

Question

Tomorrowland 2013

11 Mar 2013 Darius asked

Darius

Hey,

Just curious, who is going to Tomorrowland and what tour are you doing before/after, and would anyone be keen to meet up in Belgium a few days before the event?

• 11 Mar 2013 Alistair said

Alistair

Hey bro! Me and a mate got tickets and I’m thinking of doing European Escapade after on the 31st for 25 days. Still haven’t made my mind up 100% on it though. Just want to see as much of Europe as I can in the least amount of time and that trip looks like the one.

• 13 Mar 2013 Darius said

Darius

Congrats man. It was an effort but I got tickets as well, going to be so EPIC, cannot wait! I’m doing the European Discovery with about 5 mates before TL, can’t get more time off work, but when are you heading to Belgium. Would be keen to go out a few night before with some people as a warm up lol

• 16 Mar 2013 Alistair said

Alistair

Yea bro it’s going to be hell crazy! I got train package man so I think it’ll be the 24th or 25th not sure yet till I get the details in this or next month. Got the gathering party before the mayhem and I’ll be in Lagos beforehand

• 19 Mar 2013 Karen said

Karen

I got tickets tooo :) I’m going to be in London from the 20th then got a flight package from london to Belgium so i arrive in on the Thursday morning then after tomorrowland heading to Amsterdam for a few days before my European Whirl tour starts on the 31st :) :)

• 25 Apr 2013 dalmadz said

dalmadz

I also got a travel package but mine is from manchester! ill be in the uk before then and still deciding where to go after :)

• 13 May 2013 Alistair said

Alistair

Sweet dalmadz! Not long soon, it’s going to be epic!!

• 16 May 2013 Linus said

Linus

Hey Guys! just saw this, I’m doing the Spanish Spree and then leaving to Belgium on the 24th. got a travel package from Madrid. I rate we have a massive Contiki night before the madness!

• 16 May 2013 Karen said

Karen

What hotel is everyone staying at ??? :)

• 16 May 2013 Linus said

Linus

I’m at the HUSA President :) How about you Karen?

• 16 May 2013 Karen said

Karen

they changed my package so i am now staying at Holiday Inn Schuman! :) but my flight got changed to so now i dont get into brussels until 8pm :(

• 16 May 2013 Linus said

Linus

sorry about that. I’ve only booked my travel package on Monday! there was a final round of late releases. hopefully we get to meet before TL!

• 16 May 2013 Karen said

Karen

yess i seen that!! so lucky!!! :) :) not long to go now!

• 16 May 2013 Linus said

Linus

Just curious, they didnt ask for my passport number/ID number when i made the purchase. Just got an email with a few refference numbers saying that i’ll get a PDF by the end of may. is that correct? :)

• 16 May 2013 Karen said

Karen

Yep!!! :) I’ve been hanging out for all the info since February!
    Should come soon :)

• 16 May 2013 Linus said

Linus

sweet! haha you just eased my mind! was worried i got scammed (When i eventually calmed down enough to think lol).

hey if you’d like to keep in touch get me on iMessage/Whatsapp with +27837996953 or mail me Lineshen.Reddy@me.com. just let me know it you!

take care! Boom! can’t wait!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.