Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Berlin to Budapest May 06, 2011

9 Jan 2011 CesarNYC said

Default_avatar
Hey out there, has anyone else booked this trip yet? I booked it back in November. I'm from New York City and I'm doing this tip solo. This is going to be my fourth trip with Contiki. Feel free to email me at cg2017@gmail.com or friend me on facebook. I look forward to meeting my fellow travelers.

Ciao!
  • 11 Jan 2011 Carlin said

Default_avatar

I’ll be on the trip too! It’s going to be my first Contiki trip. I’m really excited about it Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 19 Jan 2011 jillz said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m going to be on this trip too, it’ll be my first Contiki trip as well

• 19 Jan 2011 jillz said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m going to be on this trip too, it’ll be my first Contiki trip as well

• 21 Jan 2011 NicolefromNYC said

Default_avatar

So everyone on this post is doing the Berlin to Budapest tour? I’m just planning on doing berlin/Prague/Vienna, but if the trip is leaving on May 6th, it’s got to be the same group of people, right? Then some would just leave at Vienna and others would continue..

• 9 Feb 2011 VBenitezV said

VBenitezV

I’m debating between this trip and the Eastern Road. Time wise, I’ll probably end up picking this one.

• 16 Mar 2011 Alex said

Alex

hey all! i’m going on this trip too! so excited! it’ll be nice to know a few ppl beforehand. i’m leaving from boston on the 6th.

• 20 Mar 2011 Di said

Default_avatar

Hi!

Finally found folks going on this tour. For a moment, I thought my 2 other girlfriends and I were all alone! :-)

Really looking forward to the trip. We’re from Singapore by the way.

Cheers,
    Di

• 20 Mar 2011 Kyle K said

Kyle K

Hey I’ll be on it too! Can’t wait.

• 21 Mar 2011 Alex said

Alex

anybody booked their flights with british airways (arriving at berlin at 1.50pm)? i’m lookin for someone to share a cab (or whatever transportation) with to the hotel. let me know!

• 21 Mar 2011 Di said

Default_avatar

Hi Alex,

We’re with BA, but our flight arrives at 10.05am. Guess we’ll see you at the hotel!

• 27 Mar 2011 Mila said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!!
    It’s my first contiki trip! I’m starting to get anxious and looking foward to meet you all!!

Alex, my flight arrives at 1.45pm, from London. I’m flying BA, too. Maybe we can share a cab, or something. We can keep in touch.

Camila

• 27 Mar 2011 Alex said

Alex

Camila,

I just realized that i’m actually arriving at 1.45pm too. That means we’re gonna be on the same flight! Where are you from? I’m flying out of Boston. We should meet up in heathrow or sumthin.

• 27 Mar 2011 Mila said

Default_avatar

Alex,
    I’m brazilian, but i’m headed to London on friday, april’s 1st, for a 5 weeks course. I don’t know my flight details yet (flight number, from which airport, etc), just the time of departure and arrival. I’ll know these details by wednesday, probably, so we can compare and see if it’s really the same flight.
    If it’s the same, we should definetly meet at the aiport or sooner, depending on your schedule.

• 3 Apr 2011 Kyle K said

Kyle K

Hey guys I’ll be arriving at 9:40 AM and I was looking for people to share a cab with to the hotel. Is anyone arriving at around that time?

• 4 Apr 2011 RyGuy777 said

RyGuy777

Hey guys I’ll be on this trip as well. Looking forward to meeting you all!

• 5 Apr 2011 CesarNYC said

Default_avatar

Hey Kyle,

We may be on the same flight, I arrive in in Berlin at 9:40 in the morning as well. Are you on the Delta flight that leaves NYC at 7:00 PM?

We are only about a month away now, so looking forward to meeting everyone!

• 5 Apr 2011 Kyle K said

Kyle K

Yes! That is the one that I’ll be on too!

• 5 Apr 2011 jerseygirl24 said

Default_avatar

Hey! My friend and I are doing Berlin, Prague and Vienna leaving May 6th! I think it’s the same thing but you guys just continue for the extra 2 days! Glad to meet all of you!!

• 7 Apr 2011 Marie-Lune said

Default_avatar

I’ll be in Berlin at 1:45 !!! Anyone wants to share a cab?

• 7 Apr 2011 NicolefromNYC said

Default_avatar

I get in Saturday the 7th at 7:30am – leaving from JFK at 5:40pm on the 6th, with Air Berlin. Anyone on that flight? This is my first Contiki trip too, very excited to meet all of you! less than one month and counting!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion