Community_discussions_small  

Question

Northern Adventure 07/31/13

12 Mar 2013 Red and Irish asked

Red and Irish

Hey! Anyone doing the Northern Adventure tour starting in Chicago on July 31st, 2013?

• 17 Apr 2013 Jesslang126 said

Jesslang126

Hi, yeah I’m booked in for this tour.my names jess

• 17 Apr 2013 Red and Irish said

Red and Irish

Happy to hear that! I already thought I had to to the tour all by myself, since no one was replying to my post. ;) I’m Lisa from Germany.
    You did another tour with Contiki in 2011? How was it?

Jesslang126

Yes I’m also glad to hear I’m not the only one going on the tour. I’m jess I live in Melbourne Australia. Yeah I did the wild western in 2011, it was amazing. Well organised and loads to see and do. Had no hesitations in going with contiki again. Have you done contiki before?

Red and Irish

No, I haven’t done a tour with Contiki before. I’m really looking forward to this one and, to be honest, I’m already quite excited. ;) So glad to hear it’s well organised and fun to do. Always better to hear it from someone who’s actually been on a tour.
    Actually, I had the choice of going back to Australia or doing the USA/Canada trip this summer. It really was a tough call. I already traveled Australia in 2007 and I loved it! You are so lucky to live there. In the end I decided to go see places I haven’t already.

Jesslang126

I can’t wait either, I was either going to do Europe or the USA but decided to go back and see places I didn’t get to see last time. It is great living in Australia, but like many cant wait to see the rest of the world. And Germany is definitely on the list of places that I want to visit one day. Do you know what date you arrive in Chicago?.I fly in on the 29th

Red and Irish

You should definitely come and visit Europe one day. The continent offers some great adventures, too. I haven’t seen all of it myself. And Germany is quite nice actually. However, it’s like you said. Since I am German, I wanna get away from here as far as possible. ;)
    I come into town on the 29th as well. Around lunch time, if I remember correctly.

• 18 Apr 2013 Jesslang126 said

Jesslang126

Yes definitely can’t wait to travel Europe. I think my flight gets in really late on the 29th about 10.30pm. I’m staying at the same hotel the tour departs from.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.