Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Scandinavia Aug 14 & Russia Aug 23, 2010

31 May 2010 Dan said

Default_avatar
I just booked this trip. I will only be doing the Russia part of the tour but I thought I'd set up the thread for the whole thing. Anyone else that's going let me know.
  • 8 Jun 2010 mel said

Default_avatar

Myself and a friend will be doing the Russian leg also.

• 9 Jun 2010 Dan said

Default_avatar

Hi Mel. When will you be arriving in Helsinki? I will be getting there a day earlier and staying 2 extra in Berlin after the tour. Where are you from? Great to meet someone from the tour.

• 10 Jun 2010 Tower said

Default_avatar

Hi all! I will be in the Scandinavia Tour lasting 9 days and starting on the 14th of August…anyone will be there?

• 13 Jun 2010 mel said

Default_avatar

Dan, we arrive in Helsinki on 21st August doing 2 nights pre accom. 1 night post accom. in Berlin. Yeh i met a few people on here from previous tours. Good to know the tour will be going ahead. Will you be travelling before the tour?

• 13 Jun 2010 Dan said

Default_avatar

Unfortunately, I only can get the 2 weeks off work. Otherwise I’d be all for doing some extra traveling. This is my 2nd Contiki, so I’m trying to go to countries I haven’t been to yet. What tours have you been on? I’m just filling out my visa stuff right now. The part about mailing my passport away worries me a bit. Paranoid about it getting lost in the mail or something. Are you and your friend on facebook?

• 14 Jun 2010 mel said

Default_avatar

We are going to a wedding in Germany before the tour. This will be my 3rd Contiki. Have done NZ Scenic Southern? ‘05 I think. and European Whirl ’08. Yeh I’m a tad worried about sending my passport away too. I had mine stolen last year 3 months before I was going to NZ. Can’t really afford to lose another one…..Yes we are on facebook. I assume you are? I think i’m the only Melissa Husar in Aus…

• 18 Jun 2010 MikeM said

Default_avatar

Hi there, I’ll be doing the 11 day tour starting in Copenhagen on the 14th of August and finishing in Helsinki. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 30 Jun 2010 CMZ-WorldTraveler said

CMZ-WorldTraveler

Hi there, I will be on the full 21 days tour (Scandinavia and Russia). I´m from Brazil and already counting down for my vacations to start and to meet you all in person. Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

European Panorama – Aug ’01 (when it was still a 28-days long tour Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> )

• 4 Jul 2010 Dan said

Default_avatar

Welcome aboard. Good to see more people dropping in. Was starting to get worried I would be sitting on an empty bus Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->. Counting down the days – and hopefully my passport and visa gets back to me in time. Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 5 Jul 2010 kanchi said

kanchi

hi all .im from mumbai , india
    im planning on booking on this departure…will do so by the weekend…anyone done a contiki before….im really excited about this one. just that the schedule looks so hectic. thats my only worry…will we actually get time to enjoy a place???

• 6 Jul 2010 Explorer1195537 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys, I’m Marco from Italy, I’d like to enjoy the scandinavia tour starting 14 august. But I don’t know if it’s better the 9-days trip or the 11-days one. The cruise to Helsinki should be nice and Helsinki a beautiful city, but I’m afraid that with the 11 day trip we’ll have too short time to visit Stockolm! Som efriends went there last summer and they enjoyed very much the city atmosphere, but they told me you should stay 2-3 days at least…
    I hope to get a final decision soon!

• 11 Jul 2010 Dan said

Default_avatar

Woohoo!!! My visa and passport arrived! Not much longer now!

• 14 Jul 2010 kanchi said

kanchi

EVERYONE DOING THIS TOUR PLEASE JOIN ON FB I HAVE MADE A GROUP THR SO ITS MUCH EASIER TO COMMUNICATE

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=23…6380574071507&v=wall

• 21 Jul 2010 frankie_xox said

Default_avatar

i just joined the facebook group for this trip! it really is a lot easier to communicate on there – great idea, kanchi!

i got my travel docs for this tour today – exciting!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion