Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing European Horizon?

13 Mar 2013 meghangdunne1 asked

meghangdunne1

hey guys just booked this tour for the 4th July!
Doing it solo! just wondering who else is on this tour ?
x

• 26 Mar 2013 Catherine_Bran92 said

Catherine_Bran92

Helllo! well i wanted to do 4th of july! but its closed im doing july 2nd!

• 26 Mar 2013 Rhys Halliwell said

Rhys Halliwell

I think you two are going to be on the same trip. Americans and Canadians start their trips 2 days earlier because it includes travel to London. I’m pretty sure you are both on the trip that leaves london on the 4th though so you will be together.

• 27 Mar 2013 Catherine_Bran92 said

Catherine_Bran92

are you sure because my trip on the 2nd doesent even have a garanteed departure?? and it starts the 3rd at 6

• 27 Mar 2013 Rhys Halliwell said

Rhys Halliwell

What date are you supposed to be leaving London?

• 2 Apr 2013 DemiBlackbourn said

DemiBlackbourn

Im doing this trip too! bit nervous because I’m travelling solo.

• 3 Apr 2013 meghangdunne1 said

meghangdunne1

this will be my second contiki tour solo ! i was really nervous at first but when you get there its so much fun and you meet so many cool people! are you staying at the hotel before hand? x

• 3 Apr 2013 DemiBlackbourn said

DemiBlackbourn

I was just about to book but the 4th july tour isn’t guaranteed to depart? are there many people in the meet up group? x

• 4 Apr 2013 meghangdunne1 said

meghangdunne1

There’s loads of tours that are full and they don’t have a guaranteed departure. Yeah not too worried about it to be fair its prime summer time !

• 4 Apr 2013 DemiBlackbourn said

DemiBlackbourn

Spoke to a guy at contiki he said its a busy time and he said its unlikely it wont depart so its all good! are you both staying at the hotel the night before?

DemiBlackbourn

your welcome! well contiki is a basement underneath a hotel in london where we depart from so they recommend the royal national hotel which is above them.

DemiBlackbourn

yeah thats what i was thinking its an early start! Im from the UK im a young one on the trip only just turned 18 before we go!

• 4 Apr 2013 meghangdunne1 said

meghangdunne1

Yeah cheers that’s good too know ! Yeah I’m staying at the national before hand aswell! Andrew when do you fly into London ?

• 10 Apr 2013 DemiBlackbourn said

DemiBlackbourn

our tour has been made a definate departure! :D

• 11 Apr 2013 Nick said

Nick

Just booked the 4th of July as well!!!
    Im going solo also,
    First time overseas!
    Can’t wait !!!

• 12 Apr 2013 Omid Kanani said

Default_avatar

Hello!!!!!
    Experience the Europe in Contiki style! A tour comprising enormous fun for those who want the greatest moment in Europe. The second half of the tour was full of heart touching sceneries.
    Well this would be my second contiki, definitely going to enjoy this summer.

• 30 Apr 2013 Corina92 said

Corina92

Hello all, I will be on the European horizon on the 4th of July, first time overseas, Looking forward to meeting you all!

• 30 Apr 2013 RachelAmezcua said

RachelAmezcua

Hi guys! I’m thinking of booking this tour leaving the on July 2nd! I’ll be going alone and really looking forward to it. Who else is going?

• 1 May 2013 Emily said

Emily

I feel like ive missed out on a whole discussion already! Im coming solo too! From Canada. Ill arrive early morning of the second. Will anyone else be there at that time? I wasnt sure if Contiki already had us booked into a hotel for that date or not. My guide says July 2nd check in.

• 15 May 2013 riellymc said

riellymc

Just got our little pack in the mail, getting real now!
    I’m traveling with my boyfriend :)
    SO EXCITED!!!

• 15 May 2013 Corina92 said

Corina92

50 days! Countdown is on (Just a little excited over here).

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion