Community_discussions_small  

Question

EUROPEAN ESCAPADE 2010 ANYONE?

15 Jun 2009 resatdorsia asked

resatdorsia
I'm going in July/august 2010...anyone going around that time? let me know Smiler would be great

xoox

Bethany
  • 15 Jun 2009 Lady Lou said

Lady Lou

Hey Bethany,

im going on my trip on Aug 17th and i will be in london a week before and after!

im from Melbourne and going solo!

hope that helps xo

Nicky

• 15 Jun 2009 resatdorsia said

resatdorsia

awsome Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> im thinking about going on that date aswell, but the travel agent told me that the new contiki brochure is coming out in october this year, so looks like we have to wait to book? i think, not sure.

im going solo too woo so excited already lol and its over a year away, but still save save

xxxx

bethany

• 26 Jul 2009 Ant said

Default_avatar

i’m also thinking around that time. either escapade or contrasts, but i think my bank balance will lean me towards escapade!

i’m not sure what date trip to do, probably in august and probably one of the Preferred dates i guess…

oh i am from Perth and also doing the solo thing. im really surprised, in a good way, about how many people are diong the trips solo!

• 7 Aug 2009 topmark said

Default_avatar

I thinking of doing this trip April or May Preffered Departure, then a 4 night london explorer, after that maybe few days at the Piccadilly Hotel/Hostel.

I am traveling solo, I just came back from a American contiki tour New Orleans to New York, loved it so much. going to book 6 months ahead for much discount as I can.

• 10 Aug 2009 Trent said

Trent

I’m looking at May 2010 with a mate.. just waiting for the dates to be released so we can book…

• 17 Aug 2009 Langton_87 said

Default_avatar

Hey Beth and Nicky, both my mate and myself are doing Escapade in first/second week of August, most likely same trip as you guys…were both from Brisbane. Will be heading to London for a week first in start of August.

Have you guys booked? do you know how far in advance you can put down a deposit?

Cheers Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Chris

• 18 Aug 2009 Gabz said

Default_avatar

me and some friends are looking at going late july on the European escapade!

• 1 Sep 2009 ShannonJ said

ShannonJ

Hi i’m looking at doing this tour at the end of July start of August next year. I want to time it so i can go to Oktoberfest after.
    I’m travelling solo and its my first time to Europe…so i’m a little nervy!

I cant wait for the new dates to come out so i can book already!

Shan
    xx

• 13 Sep 2009 Natalie said

Default_avatar

Me and a couple of girlfriends are from Perth, we’re looking at going at the end of june to end of july on escapade. Can’t wait!!

• 19 Sep 2009 sera said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I’m looking doing the European Escapade in about June/July. I’m still trying to decide how far my budget will stretch and which is the best tour.

My mates don’t have the money so I’m going solo – will be my first time traveling alone, but it’s good to hear heaps of other people are doing the same thing!

Now just waiting for the dates to be released…

• 21 Sep 2009 Dylan John said

Dylan John

hey everyone,
    i’m dylan from adelaide, looking at doing this tour in sync with ocktoberfest. i’m guessing i’ll be traveling solo, asked a couple of mates, but a bit so/so with going. but yes, keen to go never the less and meet some ppl who might be joining me on my adventures. so yes, feel free to drop us a line either on here or on fb (facebook.com/dylanwelford) if u feel like chatting.

catch, dylan

• 26 Sep 2009 Explorer1115027 said

Default_avatar

Hey,

Seems like everyone is heading over there in summer which is a bummer! I am doing this tour with a mate at the beginning of April 2010 then working through the summer in London! I think we have all chosen the best tour! I have done Contiki before and it is soo much fun but really exhausting so you wouldnt want to do it for too long! Cant wait!! Good luck saving guys

Cheers,

Dani!

• 29 Sep 2009 Courts said

Default_avatar

Hey all Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I am thinking about going on Escapade tour for the first week in August next year. Im going solo (GAH! How scary lol). I’m from Perth as well.

Hope to see you all on tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    XOXOXO

• 5 Oct 2009 carls19 said

Default_avatar

hey all,
    me and one of my friends (2 girls from sydney) are also looking at going june/july. we are sooo excited already. does anyone know when the dates for 2010 get released??

• 6 Oct 2009 steve88 said

Default_avatar

hey

im from melbourne thinking of doing this tour in may/june
    going solo…as alot of have said mates have little money
    should be a good experience though!…savings the hardest part

• 6 Oct 2009 Stazz said

Default_avatar

Hey crew,

Looking at going to europe for 3-6 months at this stage in May/june 2010. Thinking about starting with a european escapade but waiting for the dates to be released, then northern europe the scandinavia tour to check everything out and then do my own thing from there. None of my mates have the money to go and I’m not that keen on going solo but other mates have said its fun. So if anyone is thinking round the same time and in the same boat or has any advice on the best way to do this coz i have never been overseas before get in contact http://www.facebook.com/anthony.staltari

Cheers guys

Anth

• 8 Oct 2009 Nat said

Nat

Hi Guys,

Im looking at going around Aug /Sept 2010. Can’t wait. Going Solo. Just waiting on the dates to be released.

Cheers Nat

• 13 Oct 2009 carls19 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone, dates have been released!!! very exciting Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Oct 2009 Haylee_Aus said

Haylee_Aus

Hey folks!

Dates have finally been released!

I’m looking at booking the 29th June- 23rd July 2010 trip…hoping to maybe book in a couple of weeks.

Haylee xx

• 16 Oct 2009 carls19 said

Default_avatar

hey haylee,
    us too! looking at 29th june tour. we are soo excited Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion