Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western - 19th June 2013

13 Mar 2013 zoejanaye asked

zoejanaye

I have just booked this tour and will be arriving into LAX on the 14th of June. Just wondering who else is booked on this tour and was hoping to find someone to tour LA with :)

• 24 Mar 2013 Amy said

Amy

Hi Zoe,
    My boyfriend and i are doing the western highlights so we leave you guys in vegas. I’ve been told 3 tours are combined the western highlights, LA to the Bay and the wild western =)
    are you travelling solo ?

• 24 Mar 2013 zoejanaye said

zoejanaye

i dont think they are.. when i did my NZ tour, it said on the meetup which tours were combined, and this one doesn’t have any.. :( and yep, travelling solo – the only way to go :D

• 24 Mar 2013 Amy said

Amy

I spoke to contiki, the 3 tours are always combined :) I’ve asked how to join the meet ups for your tour and the LA to the bay but she said unless its showing you cant :(
    not long now, its my first contiki ! im super excited haha

• 25 Mar 2013 zoejanaye said

zoejanaye

well thats silly it doesn’t show! how many people are in your meetup? do you have facebook? http://facebook.com/zoejanaye.x :)

• 26 Mar 2013 Amy said

Amy

I know, it’s annoying because I have been waiting for people to join the meet up but currently it’s only mick and myself on there which is why I checked if any yours were combined, maybe we are the only ones leaving you guys in Vegas =(
    I’ll add you to Facebook maybe we can make a page there for the 3 tours that are combined =)

• 26 Mar 2013 Amy said

Amy

Sorry was meant to say tours haha

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion