Community_discussions_small  

Question

La to bay December 2013

13 Mar 2013 matt asked

matt

Hey, just looking at doing one of the December tours. Who else is going/has been? Any good advice... Thanks :)

• 17 Mar 2013 becmc10 said

becmc10

Hey! i have just booked to do the LA to the Bay starting the 4th december :)

• 26 Jun 2013 Linh said

Linh

Hey, my friend and I are looking at LA to the Bay in December too :)

• 26 Jun 2013 matt said

matt

hey guys! I actually decided to do the wild western contiki tour starting December 25th this year instead, spending new years in Vegas! let me know if you are in the same places!

• 4 Jul 2013 Emma said

Emma

Hey there! Pretty sure I’m going to be jumping on the LA to the Bay starting 25 Dec which will also end up in Vegas for NYE :)

• 4 Jul 2013 matt said

matt

thats awesome! where does the LA to bay tour kick off from?
    I land in LA on dec 23rd for two nights before my tour starts! cant wait :)

• 4 Jul 2013 Emma said

Emma

Kicks off in LA – just had a quick look and they seem to be the same except LA to the Bay ends on day 12 in san fran :) I think I’d be coming into LA on the 23rd too. You doing anything else over there?

• 4 Jul 2013 matt said

matt

oh thats pretty cool! nah im starting the contiki on the 25th and that goes for about 14 days.. then im back in LA on jan 7th for 3 days then fly back to aus on jan 10th! how about yourself?
    feel free to add my on facebook https://www.facebook.com/matty.johnson.545 :)

• 4 Jul 2013 Emma said

Emma

Ah yep nice. Just trying to figure it all out now. Hopefully start in NYC, fly over and do the west coast, head to Canada for a bit then stop off in Hawaii on the way back if all goes to plan! :)

• 4 Jul 2013 matt said

matt

that sounds awesome! How long are you away all up? sounds like a mad trip :)

• 5 Jul 2013 Emma said

Emma

5 weeks :) should be good!!

• 7 Jul 2013 matt said

matt

thats awesome! only around 169 days until i take off! hah :) have you been to the US at all before? im keen to get some tips on places to go out etc..

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.