Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going on Asian Adventures in May 2013?

14 Mar 2013 Explorer1293403 asked

Default_avatar

A friend and I are looking into doing Asian Adventures in May 2013. Probably May 19 or May 26 departure. Anyone else signed up? Would like to meet some people signed up for this!! Also looking at some other tour options. Any feedback on this trip?

• 16 Mar 2013 Carol said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking about signing up for the May 19th trip. I just have to wait to see if I get the time off of work. It looks interesting!

• 20 Mar 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Hey guys! I’m signed up for the Big Indochina Tour departing May 19. Let me know if you end up booking this :) I hear great things. Take Care -Lauren

• 20 Mar 2013 Christina said

Christina

I just booked Asian Adventure for May 19th. It looks amazing and I am so unbelievably excited!

• 20 Mar 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

That’s awesome! So does the Asian Adventure start in Bangkok on May 19 as well? I think the Big Indochina tour is basically the Asian Adventure plus another tour. I look forward to meeting you :)

• 21 Mar 2013 Christina said

Christina

Yes it does look that way. Awesome! I look forward to meeting you as well!

• 4 Apr 2013 Adam said

Default_avatar

Hey I’m booked on the May 26th Asian Adventure. I did Vietnam highlights last year and it was fantastic so can’t wait for this one!

• 9 Apr 2013 Kate Collier said

Default_avatar

Hey Adam – am also booked on that tour. looking forward to meeting you

• 10 Apr 2013 Adam said

Default_avatar

Hi Kate that’s great. If you check in online there’s a couple other people on our tour in meet ups. When are you getting to Bangkok, I’m there a day before we start.

• 10 Apr 2013 Kate Collier said

Default_avatar

awesome, thanks Adam – I’ll do that. Not entirely sure on my flights yet, but at the moment its looking like I will arrive either early morning on the day we start, or the day before. Need to see if I can get onto a direct flight to BKK otherwise will probably come through Singapore. Am meeting a friend of from the States, and a friend of hers on this tour too. Getting really excited!

• 14 Apr 2013 govtbuster said

Default_avatar

I was planning a visit to India but I don’t see Indian package here

• 29 Apr 2013 Danielle said

Danielle

I’ve just booked Asian Adventure 5/19! Looking forward to it, and meeting you all!

• 29 Apr 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Can’t wait to meet you guys! I arrive one day early on May 18 to take in an extra day in Bangkok. Let me know if anyone else is arriving early. See you soon!

• 29 Apr 2013 Danielle said

Danielle

Hi Lauren! Can’t wait to meet you-and start our trip! I arrive in Bangkok late 5/17, so will be around on 5/18. Have you booked hotel in Bangkok yet? I was thinking of Aloft.. Steve has created a Facebook group if you aren’t yet joined… “Asian Misadventures May 2013”…

• 29 Apr 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Hi Danielle! I’m staying at the same hotel that Contiki booked for us on the 19th…

Viengtai Hotel
    42 Rambuttri Road, 10200, Bangkok, Thailand Bangkok 6622805434

I arrive at 1pm on the 18th. Let’s definitely meet up! Let me know where you end up staying the night of the 18th :) So excited!

• 30 Apr 2013 Ruby said

Ruby

Hey Guys! I’m signed up for the Asian Adventure May 19th but I’m arriving on the 18th if anybody wants to catch up?? :)

• 30 Apr 2013 Danielle said

Danielle

Hi Ruby!

Yes, there are a few of us in town on the 18th so let’s plan to meet up! Have you joined the FB page for our group yet? Here’s link: //www.facebook.com/groups/asiamay13/

Can’t wait!
    Danielle

• 30 Apr 2013 Rachael said

Default_avatar

I’ve just booked this :) I’m still looking at flights cause I’ve literally just booked it now

Default_avatar

Where r u guys staying on the 18th?

• 30 Apr 2013 Danielle said

Danielle

Hey Rachel- congrats on booking! i just booked yesterday also!! i actually land late on 17th so will be free sat / sunday. I think most of group will stay at same hotel contiki had booked for us. I had some starwoods points so I’ve booked Aloft Hotel. We figure on meeting up Saturday night somewhere TBD once we get a little closer. Steve made a FB group which you should join!

Default_avatar

I’ve asked to join. Looking at flights now. Wondering though to either take a hard shell bag or a back pack? Which are you guys taking?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion