Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going on Asian Adventures in May 2013?

14 Mar 2013 Explorer1293403 asked

Default_avatar

A friend and I are looking into doing Asian Adventures in May 2013. Probably May 19 or May 26 departure. Anyone else signed up? Would like to meet some people signed up for this!! Also looking at some other tour options. Any feedback on this trip?

• 30 Apr 2013 Danielle said

Danielle

I think I’m bringing regular rolling suitcase and overnight carry-on. I’m gonna try to pack as light as possible though..

• 1 May 2013 Ruby said

Ruby

Hey Rachael!
    I’m taking a backpack:)
    Where is everyone from?

• 1 May 2013 Rachael said

Default_avatar

I’m from Ireland, Belfast. how are you guys booking flights? through someone or independently?

• 1 May 2013 Rachael said

Default_avatar

I’m Belfast Ireland!
    booking flights back from Hanoi, when is everyone planning on leaving though cause im trying to book flights back!

• 2 May 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Hi Rachel/Ruby! I’m staying in Hanoi until June 14th- so I’m staying 2 extra days after the tour ends. You should stay a few days extra if you can! I don’t know where I’ll stay yet. I’m taking a backpack but I’m realizing it’s a bit big! I’ll have to figure it out.

I’m from Los Angeles but as of 2 days ago I sold my car, all my possessions, got rid of my apartment, and am traveling for the next year or so- at least thats the plan :) I’ve actually already begun my travels. I’m currently in Dubai and I’ll fly to Bangkok from here. I booked most of my flights myself. Trying to save as much money as possible!

Can’t wait to meet everyone!!

• 2 May 2013 Rachael said

Default_avatar

Dubai is amazing! You will love it my parents are put there if you need anything just give me a shout. Find me on Facebook in the group. I LOVE Dubai really do. I’m really looking forward to heading out to this just booked my flights j don’t think im leaving until the 14th either :) in Hanoi so at least we’ll now someone! Lol

• 2 May 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

That’s great! We will definitely hang out in Hanoi :) And thank you so much for telling me about your parents. My mom actually lives here too! Love it!

• 10 May 2013 wjvw said

Default_avatar

Hey! I just booked the Big Indochina Adventure May 19th. Im so excited!! And I cant wait to meet you guys.
    I arrive in Bangkok at 8 AM Saturday the 18th. Lauren, hopefully we can meet up Saturday and go explore?! I am also hoping to possibly travel back to Thailand for the Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan on June 23rd.

• 10 May 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

Hey Whitney! Let’s definitely meet up on the 18th! Those of us who are getting in a day early are planning to go out that night… plans are still TBD I think. All I know for sure is it will be amazing :) Can’t wait!

And I’ve always wanted to go to the full moon party- that will be amazing. I’m doing a silent meditation retreat outside of Bangkok June 19-30 or I would be tagging along for sure! Can’t wait to meet everyone!

• 13 May 2013 Drew said

Drew

I’m booked for the 26th (Asian Adventure) as well! I’m heading down a few days before hand too. So excited!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.