Community_discussions_small  

Question

Southern Adventure (start New Orleans) 2nd Dec'13

14 Mar 2013 CaseyLea asked

CaseyLea

Hi,
I know it's pretty early on in the year but just wondering if anyone is doing this tour?
I did the European Whirl last year and it was amazing, so I'm hoping this is just as good if not better. :)
I'm going it solo so it would be awesome to meet people before hand :)

• 11 Jul 2013 MitchChuri said

MitchChuri

Hey! Myself and my sister are doing this tour!

it leaves the 5th december though… from new orleans, i didnt think it was the 2nd..
    we are both australian and under 21. how old are you? it would be great to meet up!

• 11 Jul 2013 CaseyLea said

CaseyLea

Hey! There was a 2nd of Dec but then it changed, I’m now doing the same tour but leave 2nd of Jan (needed time to get over my New Years hang over) :)
    I’m 22 and spending Christmas in New York with one of my friends.

Will you be 21 by the time the tour starts?

• 12 Jul 2013 MitchChuri said

MitchChuri

hey!
    Um, no! ill be 18, and she will be 20. se we will both be underage! oh well..
    we are arriving 1st, and staying in LA untill our tour starts then flying over to new orleans. we then stay another 2 weeks after the tour in a friends place in beverly hills.

The tour sounds so much fun, i dont know how cold it will be.. haha. but im sure it will be amazing.

where abouts in australia are you from?

• 12 Jul 2013 CaseyLea said

CaseyLea

What are you going to do when everyone else is out partying? You have to use your passport for ID in USA, so you can’t even get a fake ID, but then I guess that depends on if you want to drink.

I’m really looking forward to the tour, it looks awesome. Yeah I’ll be in New Orleans for a few days before my our and then I’ll be staying on in LA and maybe flying up to Canada to meet up with my broher who is living over there at the moment :)

I’m in the best city; Melbourne! Haha what about you?

• 12 Jul 2013 CaseyLea said

CaseyLea

What are you going to do when everyone else will be out partying? You need to use your passport as your ID so you can’t even get a fake ID, but I guess it depends on if you want to party or not.

I’m from the best city; Melbourne! Haha What about you?

• 12 Jul 2013 MitchChuri said

MitchChuri

I highly doubt everyone on the tour will go out everynight, so I’m sure there will be people with is.
    And I’m sure there will be others under 21 also. So I’m not worried.

Yeah im so excited.

Oh nice! We’re from Sydney! Melbournes cooler big brother ;)
    But I love Melbourne we lived there for 3 years!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.