Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand southern NY to LA Feb 28th 2014!!!!

15 Mar 2013 Amy asked

Amy

Hey Peeps
Just recently booked this tour with a friend and from Australia and we're uber excited for it as it it's our first overseas trip !!! just wanted to have chat with some of you who are going or who have been on this tour and what your thoughts or suggestions are !!!

Look forward to hearing from you guys :)

Amy :)

• 23 Mar 2013 chipelz said

chipelz

hey, im going on this tour with you guys I think, me and my friend Cherie r doing this, we are so excited, its gona b a blast.

• 23 Mar 2013 Amy said

Amy

Yay someone replied I was worried it was getting a bit quite lol I know me and my friend Clint are going its our first overseas trip too :) so where are you from ? Me and Clint are from Australia he lives near Sydney and I love near Melbourne :) hope to hear from you soon :)

• 12 Apr 2013 ervmath said

ervmath

im booked in for this trip too! CANT WAIT! im leaving from Melbourne :)

• 12 Apr 2013 ervmath said

ervmath

Im booked in for this trip too!! CANT WAIT!!! :) Leaving from Melbourne.

• 20 Apr 2013 Amy said

Amy

woo thats awesome !! not sure if we are flying out from melbourne or sydney yet ( im from near melbourne and my friend lives near sydney) can’t wait !!! are you going solo and bringing a mate?

• 20 Apr 2013 ervmath said

ervmath

Sounds good :) I’m from Melbourne and I’m going with my cousin. I was going to do it solo but he was keen too so we thought we’d might as well go together. We’re also planning on doing a week in NYC before the trip and then 2 days after the trip In LA. Have you ever been on a contiki before?

• 20 Apr 2013 chipelz said

chipelz

hey guys so I’m from auckland New Zealand so is my friend that I’m going to do this with. but I’ve actually moved to America and Livig here already so il already be in la for 2 yrs when I go on this trip! I know a lot of ins and out of Vegas I’ve been there so many times. Its really fun! and I am soooooo freakin excited to meet you all
    !

• 20 Apr 2013 chipelz said

chipelz

Hahaa I just realised this is not the tour I’m doing I’m doin it on aug-sept for 26 days from LA to NY ooppopppsssss blond moment !

• 26 Jul 2013 Will said

Will

I’ve booked this tour! So many places I’m looking forward to and going during spring break time in America should make this tour pretty crazy!

• 8 Aug 2013 suzane said

suzane

hi thinking of going on this tour, if people dont mind answering how much they are planning to bring? (money wise) i want to go on this tour as it will be a decent amount of time just dont really know how much to bring?

• 11 Aug 2013 Faye22 said

Faye22

Hi guys! If i can save the money in time i’m looking to do this tour as it sounds amazing! If not this one then the April 17th tour.

• 26 Aug 2013 HarryH said

HarryH

Pretty sure me and 2 friends will be on this tour, should be sweet. Keen to have some crazy times

• 6 Sep 2013 luke_taylor1 said

luke_taylor1

I am hoping to do this tour, I did the first half of this tour (eastern discovery) and I want to do the whole thing there is so many places I want to see again. But I have to find out how longer break between work tours I have to see if I have enough time to do this.

• 6 Sep 2013 hayleyhorowitz said

hayleyhorowitz

Best decision you guys have ever made I did this tour in August it was the best experience I have ever had met amazing people all the smaller cities were probably my favourite apart from New York City… Girls be good with your money because once you hit New York you’ll spend spend spend haha .. Enjoy if anyone has any questions feel free to ask :)

• 6 Oct 2013 Nat J said

Nat J

Hey guys, I’m booked for this tour too…traveling solo and leaving from Sydney :) ..Looks like a good mix of big cities and small towns – should be fun =D

• 18 Dec 2013 Leishy27 said

Leishy27

I’m booked in for this tour. Leaving from NZ. I’m a bit concerned about washing/laundry hahaha. Hayley, any advice?

• 18 Dec 2013 hayleyhorowitz said

hayleyhorowitz

There are laundry stops at almost every hotel just dont do it in vegas its too hectic haha I did it at the grabd canyon but it is a mission and a half to get there. Your tour guide will let you know at every stop when is good to do your washing :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion