Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Young Kids :)

11 Nov 2007 Tatiana said

Default_avatar
hey! me and my friends are planning a contiki trip probally a europe ..20-30 day one. Just wondering if its a young crowd that goes on these kinda trips , cause were only 18 and trying to find a tour group around the same age
- thanks
  • 11 Nov 2007 real_mccoy said

Default_avatar

Contiki caters for 18-35 year olds. A very rough guide can be on campers you can expect the average age to be somewhat lower than the average age on a time-out tour.

The one thing you cannot plan is the group you will go with. I suggest you pick a tour based on the places you want to go to, and not on the type of people it will attract.

Young people go on all Contiki tours, and the age of your tourmates should not worry you in the slightest. I had a few people over 30 on my camper and they had as much fun a mixed as well as everyone else did. No one gets excluded coz of age.

• 17 Nov 2007 Savannah said

Default_avatar

I’m planning on going on the London to Athens in July 2008 and I’ll only be 18 too Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> so hopefully there will be lots of people our age? anyone?

• 18 Nov 2007 cat16 said

Default_avatar

Hey, im doing the Panorama on June 11, and ill only be 19…hopefully i can find some more people around my age…

• 19 Nov 2007 Lana_Sydney said

Default_avatar

ill be 19 going on the contrasts jun 29th !!! woop woop for fun times

• 19 Nov 2007 Nicky said

Nicky

Hi,
    Just booked my trip for next July. I’m 17 right now so I couldn’t even sign the forms. Don’t worry about it. There are lots of people in the same boat (or in our case, bus).

Nicky

• 23 Nov 2007 Kramer said

Default_avatar

ey all. i wouldnt worry about the age thing, most of the time your too plastered to give a damn. im 19 and going on contrasts june 29th 2008. not worried at all even tho im by myself!

• 17 Apr 2008 Explorer1096932 said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    my friends and I are goint to the london to athens tour in July and we’re all 18Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> When are u going?

• 17 Apr 2008 ptooma said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by benji:
    I don’t care really, as long as people are immature

. You can party hard and have a fantastic time without acting like a child.

huh ??? Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:-->

• 19 Apr 2008 Andrew said

Andrew

I will be 20 on my trip. I tend to have more fun with older (late 20s) people when im out anyway. Especially when drinking. I work with 30 to 40 year olds so I think I have become accustomed to it. I’ll be happy with whoever is on my tour as long as they aren’t d*ckheads.

• 22 Apr 2008 Explorer1096830 said

Default_avatar

19 here.. Euro Vista 21st june !

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion