Community_discussions_small  

Question

Madrid to Rome July 17th 2010 - Who's going??

7 Jun 2010 Explorer1184620 asked

Default_avatar
Anybody out there on this tour?
  • 9 Jun 2010 ParkAvePrincess said

ParkAvePrincess

Hey I am doing this tour with my friend. We are travelling before and after the tour where are you from?

• 10 Jun 2010 Explorer1184620 said

Default_avatar

I’m doing this with my wife. We travelling Europe for about a month before this and head back home to Perth 2 days after this contiki trip. If you are interested we can exchange details and maybe catch up sometime??
    I hope you know how to drink!!

• 15 Jun 2010 ParkAvePrincess said

ParkAvePrincess

Thats cool, we are staying until September after the tour. We are from Perth to- small world, my email is barbie87@optusnet.com.au. If not we will see you on the tour definately know how to drink- although we are coming from Ibiza so we just have had enough lol.

• 5 Jul 2010 Explorer1195593 said

Default_avatar

I (Steph) am doing this tour with my sister (Jess). It will be our first Contiki tour. I’ll be traveling Europe on my own first before meeting up for the tour. We’re from Toronto.

• 6 Jul 2010 Explorer1184620 said

Default_avatar

Hey Steph, cool we’ll have a couple of canadians to drink up with sounds awesome.

We’re in Venice at the moment and off to portugal before meeting up for the contiki
    Catch ya guys in madrid

• 7 Jul 2010 Stefania said

Default_avatar

Mediterranean highlights starting in Madrid!!! I’m in and travelling with a friend!!! We are going to continue in Italy after..

• 9 Jul 2010 Explorer1196562 said

Default_avatar

Exciting!! I see some Canadians on this tour!!!
    I am travelling on my own for the first time, in Europe for the first time and away from home for more than 10 days for the first time!! I’ll be going to England after this tour to check out living and apply for jobs!!!!

Im super excited!!! Eeker<!--graemlin::eek:-->

• 12 Jul 2010 Explorer1142940 said

Default_avatar

Hey, 25yrs old, from Toronto, travelling with my bff…staying in Rimini for a few days of R&R after the tour. It’s my second Contiki and can’t wait to meet u all!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.