Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Escapade July 31st anyone?

16 Mar 2013 Alistair asked

Alistair

Just booked the European Escapade on July 31st, anyone coming along?!

• 17 Mar 2013 Mike said

Mike

Hey Alistair! Glad to see that you are coming on the European Escapade starting on July 31st. It’s really awesome to know of someone else going on this tour. looking forward to the trip already…

• 19 Mar 2013 Alistair said

Alistair

Yea man me too!! The 31st trip had the guaranteed departure so surely there must be more people booked. Anyhow man I’m psyched!! See you there bro!

• 19 Mar 2013 Mike said

Mike

Yeah bro see you there!

• 5 May 2013 tomclowe said

tomclowe

Hey Alistair and Mike,

My friend and I will be joining you guys for the tour on 31 July. I’m from Canberra (no judgement) and my friend (Aleesha) is from Sydney. We’re getting pretty pumped now. The count-down has begun! haha

See you both in London!

Tom.

• 5 May 2013 Mike said

Mike

Hey Tom,

Great to hear that you and your friend are coming on the European Escapade leaving London on the 31st of July. I am not speaking for Alistair, as he is Australian, but why do you think that I would judge you as, firstly, I have never been to Australia and, secondly, I am from South Africa.

See you in London!

Mike

• 13 May 2013 Alistair said

Alistair

Hey hey! awesome we’re finally getting a group going, last time I checked it was just the three of us haha. Nah all good Tom I won’t hold it against you, after all you have to live there so it’s bad enough already. Jokes buddy! See you all there.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion