Community_discussions_small  

Question

China Adventure 11 November 2013?

17 Mar 2013 Dianneapie asked

Default_avatar

Hello! Just wondering if anyone is doing this tour leaving in November? Seems like it's the last one for the year before it gets too cold!

• 19 Mar 2013 Franz said

Default_avatar

It kind of sucks they don’t run them any later.Although I am over 35 and no longer qualify It’s a shame if you want a winter tour you have to go with a tour for all ages lot.

• 29 Mar 2013 Blue_Eyes131 said

Blue_Eyes131

I’m planning on taking it – should it work out with the rest of my travel plans.

• 3 May 2013 Explorer1251001 said

Default_avatar

I highly recommend the China tour. The thing about i think is the inavailability of experienced tour guides plus the very freezing weather in the winter, hence the limited number of departures. They are all handeld by an excellent tour guide. China is incredible and not to miss.

Have fun.

• 7 May 2013 Mel said

Mel

I am doing this tour on the 14th of october.. ive read the best time of year to go to china is sept-oct.

• 5 Jul 2013 Tara said

Tara

I am doing the China Adventure on November 11th 2013!! Very excited. Did anyone else book?

• 6 Jul 2013 Anna said

Default_avatar

I will be on the tour, but on the 28th of October- Explorer 1251001 will it be freezing at that time of year? should I pack a few jumpers?!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.