Community_discussions_small  

Question

26 June 13 Wild Western/Western Highlights

18 Mar 2013 Sam asked

Sam

Hey Everybody,

I just booked my 2nd Contiki Tour!!! =)

Who out there is doing the Wild Western/Western Highlights/La to the Bay departing the 26th of June or the California Highlights starting the 2nd of July? I am booked into the Wild Western!

Feel free to send me a message.

Cheers
Sam
=)

• 27 Mar 2013 Louisa said

Louisa

I’m going on the West Coast Tour, California Highlights on 18th June.
    Im going alone I’m quite nervous and I’d love to get to know people who are going and make friends.

• 29 Mar 2013 Nicole said

Nicole

I am booked into the California Highlights tour starting July 2nd, so I’ll see you in Vegas!!

• 29 Mar 2013 Sam said

Sam

Hi Nicole,
    Awesome! So excited June can not come soon enough! Are you traveling solo?
    Sam :)

• 30 Mar 2013 Nicole said

Nicole

Yep! I’ll be travelling solo and it’s my first Contiki tour as well, so can’t wait to meet some new people :)

• 2 Apr 2013 Sam said

Sam

Is there anyone in your meet up yet? There is only myself and another girl. I was thinking of making a facebook group for the tour. SInce we will all be on tour together it would be great to chat to those doing the California Highlights.

• 14 Apr 2013 Shannon said

Shannon

My friend and I are doing the Western Highlights tour departing 26th June as well! Can’t wait!

• 14 May 2013 Meegs said

Meegs

Hey! Booked onto this tour, it’s come around so quickly! I think I just joined your facebook group…

• 14 May 2013 Nicole said

Nicole

Hey Meegs!
    Is this the group you joined? http://www.facebook.com/groups/467838663287512/members/
    Can’t wait to see you on the tour :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion