Community_discussions_small  

Comment

August 4th - 17th, 2008 - European Highlights

23 Mar 2008 psyche said

psyche
I'm looking at this date, and this tour is guaranteed. Anyone going on this one?
  • 23 Mar 2008 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

hey im doing the 6-19 aug its also gaurenteeded u should come on this one where r u from?? if ur in the states its probley the same one coz they depart 2 days b4 no idea why.

• 23 Mar 2008 psyche said

psyche

Well, this part always confuses me. My travel agent said this tour starts Aug.4th and ends in Aug.17.
    From Contiki.com the guaranteed tour starts in Aug.4, 08 and ends in Aug. 19, 08. (Brittany probably refers to this one, tour might actually start on the Aug6th)

Confused<!--graemlin::confused:--> Confused<!--graemlin::confused:-->

I know for a fact that they add two days prior to tour if you’re from the States, but i’m not from the state. Is it possible that my travel agent refers to Aug2 to Aug17 tour? (By looking at the end date.. ) If it is, maybe I should move to your tour that starts on the 6th?…. Roll Eyes<!--graemlin::rolleyes:-->

Default_avatar

yeah its a little confusing i had that same issue so i just opted to the 6-19th was only a few days and i want piece of mind knowing its a guarennted departure i dont wanna have to chage plans haha so i vote u come on this one then ill have a friend haha

Default_avatar

oh im looking at the book to andn the dates for august r the 4,6,9,13,15,21,21 and the only guaranteed departures are the 6th and the 15th aug

• 25 Mar 2008 psyche said

psyche

wow, thanks for the info there..
    hmm… we’ll see Roll Eyes<!--graemlin::rolleyes:-->

• 25 Mar 2008 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

so thought id give u an update i rang contiki today to confirm it is def only the 6 and the 15th aug garenteed departure hope that helps???

• 30 May 2008 Amanda said

Default_avatar

Hey there… I’m booked on the 4th-17th of August tour. Psyche are you still planning to depart London on this date?? Love to chat if you are. Mines not a guaranteed departure… But I’m hoping it still goes ahead!

• 4 Jun 2008 Damian! said

Default_avatar

Hi everybody!!! I´ll be doing the Aug2 to Aug17 tour!!! I’m Damian from Argentina Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 5 Jun 2008 Amanda said

Default_avatar

Hi Damian… How are you?? Are you travelling alone?? ~Amanda

• 8 Jun 2008 Damian! said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    ??

Hi Amanda! I’m travelling with two more friends from argentina.

This is my messenger address in case you wanna chat:
    damianst@gmail.com Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion