Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Couple of general Questions

4 Jun 2007 Juztin said

Default_avatar
Hey all, i am doing the European Contrasts tour for June 27th-July 31st and I have a couple of questions.
How do we pay for our optional excursions? I see that we cannot pay with credit card then how are we to do this?
Am i able to charge my ipod on the bus and if so is it a european outlet or USB?
Am i able to do my laundry during the trip or do i just wash everything int he sink as i see some do?(its just not the same lol)
Do they charge your excursions all in one or seperatley?
I was told i am not allowed to bring a duffle bag...is this true?
I see for dressy clothes are black skate shoes fine to wear or do i need to bring my fancy ones?
For bringing money do you think it will be fine to put all the money i'm bringing on my mastercard then just go to atm's and take a couple days worth out? i know its a safety thing but this card wont ever lose my sight and i just dont wanna bring debit mastercard visa and all the others things i'm comfortable bringing my card and taking out a couple hundred euros to last me a few days before i can get to another one.
Finally!, along the way what do we do with the souvenirs we have bought? just keep them in our day packs until access to luggage then put it in luggage?

Thanks so much

Justin
  • 4 Jun 2007 Curtis71 said

Default_avatar

I did the MasterCard thing you’re suggesting and it worked great! Just make sure you know what your M/Cs’ PIN is and that it’s 4 digits long for compatibility.

• 4 Jun 2007 Bec said

Default_avatar

Hey Juztin.
    I’m also doing European Contrasts on the 27th June. .
    You should come say hi to us all in the meeting place message boards. . Under Europe, European Contrasts, n June 27th. .

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.