Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern LA>NY Sep 19 - :)

19 Mar 2013 sophiekh asked

sophiekh

Hey guys,
Im from New Zealand and looking at doing the trip above ^ in September (just after my 21st birthday otherwise I cant drink!) Is there anyone else out there doing it or thinking of going on that trip??

• 20 Mar 2013 sophiekh said

sophiekh

Also is anyone staying pre/post trip? I will be staying in LA a few days before and in NY for 2 nights after, not sure if i will be going with the contiki hotels though

• 23 Mar 2013 chipelz said

chipelz

hey, me and my friend Cherie are doing the grand southern, we are so excited, its going to be so much fun. she is traveling from NZ and I used to live there, but I live in america now.

• 24 Mar 2013 AndyNZ said

AndyNZ

Hey there, looking at this trip and sum others with a friend. Would be get to chat to others going. Facebook would be cool.

• 28 Mar 2013 Lauren476 said

Lauren476

Hi guys, I have booked this tour too! I’m from the south coast of NSW in Oz. Cant wait to get away, I’m staying at the contiki hotel two nights before hand in LA and am travelling for the following year around the US, Canada & Central & South America.

• 28 Mar 2013 Kat said

Kat

Hey Guys, I just booked this trip today :) cant wait!

• 30 Mar 2013 Calfucious said

Calfucious

Hey everyone, I am booked on the Southern Adventure tour which leaves from LA on 19 September. This is the same as the Grand Southern until we part ways in New Orleans. I have created a combined facebook group for the Grand Southern and Southern Adventure. Link is as follows: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/groups/311070815677865/

• 30 Mar 2013 sophiekh said

sophiekh

Hey guys, so gutted as I just couldnt get the funds together to pay for the trip! So my parents invited me to USA with them leaving in a month going from LA to Las Vegas / Grand Canyon and Pheonix to not gonna turn down a semi free trip haha. Hope you guys have a blast!

• 13 Apr 2013 gemzy said

gemzy

Hey, Im thinking about doing this tour on these dates. Maybe stay in La two nights before the actual tour but i want to stay in the contiki hotel in la. anyone keen???

• 15 Apr 2013 Lauren476 said

Lauren476

Hi, I have booked two nights prior to the tour in the LA Contiki hotel. I know a lot of the others I’ve spoken to have done this too. :)

• 15 Apr 2013 Omid Kanani said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    Me,my brother,sister & my partner planning for this beautiful trip.
    Then we’ll be heading towards New Orleans.

• 19 May 2013 Callum Kukura said

Callum Kukura

Hey guys, a friend and I are booked in for the half tour finishing in New Orleans and we also are staying in the Contiki hotel a couple of nights before hand (not to mention travelling US for 3 weeks before).
    Too exciting.
    Is this the only forum or is there a Facebook page (as Calfucious said) or something else for those that are confirmed?

• 2 Jul 2013 bridget said

bridget

is this the contiki that starts on the 23 September in Los Angeles? 2013?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion