Community_discussions_small  

Question

Who's going on European Highlights 14 July 2013?

20 Mar 2013 Candice asked

Candice

• 20 Mar 2013 Marky Mark said

Marky Mark

Hey Candice,
    I did have a look at the trip you are asking about, but decided to do the European Inspiration trip instead. Plus going in August instead of July as it is Bedlem then all the locals go on Holidays. Have you booked the trip ?

Mark

• 20 Mar 2013 Candice said

Candice

Hey, ya, I’m going, I just wanted to see if there were more people out there that were going and that hadn’t joined the meet up yet :) that’s cool though man!!:)

• 31 Mar 2013 Josh said

Default_avatar

Hey Candice I will be doing this tour. Can’t wait, is there a meet up group? I am from Australia and traveling
    With a couple of friends.

• 1 Apr 2013 Candice said

Candice

Hey :) ya there is-about 15 of us have joined so far :) that’s awesome :):) I’m from South Africa :) so excited to meet everyone!!!

• 3 Apr 2013 Josh said

Default_avatar

How do we join the meet up? Is there a Facebook page they made one on the last
    Contiki and it worked really well

• 4 Apr 2013 Candice said

Candice

Just go to the ‘get connected’ tab at the top and click on meet ups and join your meetup :) no, not so far as I know :)

• 4 Apr 2013 Candice said

Candice

Perhaps you can create one? ;):)

• 20 May 2013 Tiana said

Tiana

Hey Candice, I’m going on this tour with 3 of my friends, we also from SA :D the South Africans are gonna invade Europe his year lol :D Cant wait to meet everyone xx

• 20 May 2013 Candice said

Candice

Heya :) awesome!!! tooo stoked! I still think the Aussies out number us though :P Can’t wait either xx

• 20 May 2013 Sarah Magor said

Sarah Magor

Hey guys,
    Not long now, there’s three of us girls from Adelaide, South Australia coming.
    Can not wait!
    (someone should definitely do a facebook page!)

• 7 Jun 2013 Sarah Magor said

Sarah Magor

Like I posted int he meetup, made a Facebook group out of pure procrastination https://www.facebook.com/groups/377671265672682/

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion