Community_discussions_small  

Question

Asian Adventure May 5th...

22 Mar 2013 Shayna asked

Shayna

I'm getting into Bangkok late that evening- past 6pm, this was the only flight I could book without spending a fortune or traveling an extra two days. It was actually supposed to get in around 5pm but the airline changed it! It looks like I miss the group intro meeting and I'm kinda stressed. I really wanted to meet up and get acquainted with people before things get going.

Is this a big deal? Are there other people in this situation, or anyone else out there booked on this tour or The Big Indochina starting that same day who would be willing to say hello after the meeting so I don't feel left behind when I arrive and everyone already knows each other. I'm traveling solo and want to be social with the group. :-)

Looking forward to it...just over a month away now!!!

• 5 Apr 2013 Lauren P said

Lauren P

Hi Shayna,
    My friend Georgia and I are booked on that tour and we don’t fly in until about the same time. We can settle in and catch up with you if you’re stuck. Don’t stress about the meeting stuff apparently as long as we’re there to set off together the next morning, it’s all ok! :)
    Getting excited now!
    See you there!

• 5 Apr 2013 Shayna said

Shayna

Thanks so much Lauren! I appreciate it. This is the biggest trip I’ve taken solo and while I’m not so much nervous about it…I just want to make the most of the time. See you there :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion