Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Berlin to Budapest Sep. 26-Oct. 7 2008

13 Aug 2008 Jas said

Jas
Hey!

I'm going solo on the Berlin to Budapest Sept. 26 tour. I'm a little nervous/anxious about vacationing alone for the first time ever...Originally from San Jose, CA, USA, but will be in Amsterdam for a week before heading over to Berlin. Anyone else going solo on this tour? Love to find someone before I actually head out. Doesn't hurt to get a head start, right? =)

Cheers,
Jas
  • 16 Aug 2008 Explorer1110163 said

Default_avatar

Hey there, I’m also going on this trip solo. Just signed up the other day and really looking forward to it. I’m 23 and also from the Bay Area.

• 20 Aug 2008 Simon831 said

Simon831

Hey all!

My husband and I are on this trip too! Jas, we are also originally from San Jose, what a small world! My Husband’s name is Jerrold and he attended Overfelt High and San Jose State and I’m Nikki and I attended Silver Creek High and Cal. State Monterey. Where about San Jose are you from?

Look forward to meeting the both of you in Berlin!

• 20 Aug 2008 Jas said

Jas

Hi Simon,

Oh, what a small world indeed! Just moved to Hayward this week…practically lived all of my life in Evergreen, San Jose. I actually attended Mt. Pleasant High and San Jose State! How funny…we’ll spend two weeks thousands of miles away from home, but with San Joseans!

I definitely look forward to meeting you and Jerrold!

Jas

• 9 Sep 2008 Jas said

Jas

Hey, another solo traveler! Have you toured before? I can’t wait to meet everyone! If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your name by the way?

Jas

• 15 Sep 2008 Simon831 said

Simon831

Can you all believe that we will be in Berlin in a few weeks?! We are so excited! Can you guys post photos on your profile page? That way we will be able to recognize each other when we get there. Can you see our picture?

Nikki and Jerrold.

• 16 Sep 2008 Jas said

Jas

I know! I can’t wait! My pictures are already up…Whenever I try to search your name, I receive “500 – Error” message. I’ll try again later…

• 16 Sep 2008 Jas said

Jas

Well, Nikki, looks can be deceiving! Hahaha…no, no, I kid! I can view your and Jerrold’s pictures through the link. You two look quite friendly as well. Can’t wait! 3 more days before I take off!

• 19 Sep 2008 MichaelEuro said

Default_avatar

Hey my name is Michael am coming from Toronto on the tour. Travelling solo, anyone else?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion