Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing European Horizon July 2013?

23 Mar 2013 Erfurth asked

Erfurth

Hi all! Just wondering if anyone is doing the European
Horizon that leaves London on July 1st 2013 & what are your plans after the tour finishes on the 10th?

• 27 Mar 2013 meghangdunne1 said

meghangdunne1

hiiiya! i’m doing this tour but mine leaves on the 4th of july !x

• 27 Mar 2013 Erfurth said

Erfurth

Ohh I leave on July 1st! When are you arriving in London though? I get in on the 28th of June & am looking for some other fun travellers to browse around London with before I go!

• 29 Mar 2013 meghangdunne1 said

meghangdunne1

i fly in on the 3rd so literarily just have the night to go out and explore before my trip ! x

• 29 Mar 2013 Erfurth said

Erfurth

Oh bugger! Ohwell, it will be fun! Are u staying on in London or heading home after your trip?

• 30 Mar 2013 meghangdunne1 said

meghangdunne1

no i’m going to dublin for 10 days then heading home ! x

• 8 Apr 2013 GG said

GG

Heya! We are cutting it fine – we will be in London (coming from Sydney) @ 7am on 30th June – depending on how the jetlags going – would be keen to have a browse through London on the Sunday – we are booked into the hotel Contiki is leaving from – I think it’s called the London National hotel or something? Where are you staying?

• 8 Apr 2013 Erfurth said

Erfurth

Hiya GG! So u are leaving for European Horizon on the 1st of July? I am staying at that hotel too, the Royal National! I am going to do the London Eye on the 30th, we could all go together, I’m assuming you are coming with a friend as you said ‘we’?

• 8 Apr 2013 GG said

GG

Yep – myself & Alana, who is coming from QLD – she hasn’t signed up on here yet but another keen traveller! Sounds like a good plan, we’re definitely up for it…if all goes to plan with flights etc…should be great!!

Erfurth

Sounds good! What are you doing after the contiki? Staying in London or going home?

• 8 Apr 2013 Alana Jae said

Alana Jae

hey hey! im on it now! haha. GG and I are heading to croatia, a day after contiki finishes…..goin to the ULTRA music festival!! then over to the greek islands :) :)

Erfurth

Hi Alana!! GG & I are chatting on FB at the moment! How exciting about the trip! I can’t wait! Maybe we can all meet at the hotel & do the London eye etc on the 30th, have some lunch & whatever before we leave!

• 8 Apr 2013 GG said

GG

All sounds good to me…..if I’m not falling over with jetlag, im keen as!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response over 1 year

This question was posted about over 1 year ago. It has been discussed 12 times and liked 3 times.

4 people are following this discussion.

• Erfurth
  • meghangdunne1
  • GG
  • Alana Jae

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.