Community_discussions_small  

Question

Peru Uncovered 21 December 2013

24 Mar 2013 Explorer121 asked

Default_avatar

Hey all,

Who else is going on the Peru Uncovered tour commencing 21 December 2013?

• 4 May 2013 Reggie said

Reggie

Hey,

I’m booking this Tour but for July 21st (2013)!! I’ll let you know how it goes :-)

• 27 Sep 2013 Roshan said

Default_avatar

Hey Zoe,

I am thinking of doing Peru Uncovered on the 21 of December 2013 too. Have you been on a contiki tour before?

• 27 Sep 2013 Explorer121 said

Default_avatar

Hi Roshan. Yes, I have been once on Contiki. This year actually, in June. London to Rome tour. Had the best time ever! Looking forward to Peru this December.

• 27 Sep 2013 Roshan said

Default_avatar

Hey Zoe,

I was wondering whether there would be many people on the tour since it is over christmas and new year, but that’s the only time off I have. Happy to see there are others like me! Do you know anyone else who is going on this tour?

I was advised to arrive and leave peru a few days earlier and later to avoid the constant flying as there are internal flights too. Are you doing something like this?

• 27 Sep 2013 Explorer121 said

Default_avatar

Hi Roshan,

It is a guaranteed departure, so that’s why I have booked everything and I always wanted to travel to Peru. I am travelling by myself, but 2 others have also joined the meetup group so far. I’m sure there will be many more.

Unfortunately I am arriving late afternoon on the eve of tour commencement and leaving in the evening the tour finishes.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion