Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Start Rome Dec 26 10

25 Jun 2010 Meleny said

Meleny
Anyone going in December? I am and I can't wait!! Who elseee is going?!?!?
  • 31 Aug 2010 Leila said

Leila

Hey.. Im debating between this tour and the spanish spree.
    - Im 21 and planning on doing my first contiki tour solo, im a bit nervous tho

• 1 Sep 2010 Meleny said

Meleny

Hey! I was debationg over both of those but I decided to go with the highlights. Three different countries in 14 days sounds pretty fun! Also when its over I’m going on the London tour for 2 days and 3 nights.

I’m 21 as well and super nervous so how you feel is totally understandable!

• 22 Oct 2010 Explorer1213919 said

Default_avatar

Hey…I just signed up for this tour as well….And as I read your post, made me wonder about “London Explorer – 3 Day” tour too….that sounds good…I am travelling from Mid West, USA.
    I would like to stay in Madrid 2 additional nights to see more of it….Anyone else is up for that?

• 24 Oct 2010 nicktrem said

Default_avatar

Hey, I will stay 3 more week in spain after the tour and i stay one additional night minimum in madrid. Then i will go in the south. I’m from canada…

• 24 Oct 2010 Explorer1213919 said

Default_avatar

Awesome….I live in St. Louis, MO and just booked my flights to leave Madrid Jan 10th so I will be there an extra 2 nights….I know it is kinda early, but I was looking into hotel accommodations/hostels/whatever to see whats out there…..

• 25 Oct 2010 nicktrem said

Default_avatar

I already reserved my hotel for January 8. I reserved my extra night with contiki. And I also reserved a extra night on December 26 in Italy.

• 28 Oct 2010 Explorer1213919 said

Default_avatar

I wonder how many people have signed up to go on this trip? I am sooooooo looking forward to it….
    Its good to hear that someone else will spend more time in Madrid after the tour ends…
    I don’t remember last time I went to europe….trying to figure out how light I should pack for this trip!!!!

• 3 Nov 2010 andrea1108 said

Default_avatar

I am also spending an extra night in Madrid!! I booked the hotel through Contiki. Is anyone arriving a day early in Rome??

• 4 Nov 2010 nicktrem said

Default_avatar

Yes me!!

• 4 Nov 2010 Explorer1213919 said

Default_avatar

Yup….me too!!! Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 18 Nov 2010 Explorer1217855 said

Default_avatar

I’m from San Francisco and this is also my very first solo trip! I’m a bit nervous but excited at the same time. The travel agent told me so far 25 are confirmed/booked on the 26th of Dec. departure. Looking forward to it!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 Nov 2010 Andrew said

Default_avatar

I’m arriving a day early in Rome as well – I should be there in the evening of the 26th. Can’t wait! [travelling by myself too haha – hope everyone is awesome Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->]

Andrew from Australia

• 2 Dec 2010 MOe said

MOe

BOOKED Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Yess , am Mohamed , will be arriving in Rome in 26 also , and extra 2 nights in madrid then 2 days in paris then home Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> pleasure to meet you ppls

• 4 Dec 2010 MOe said

MOe

Guys for extra nights at rome is it Roma Park ? i did not book yet but need to make sure so we can meet for coffe or so Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    also maridi 2 extra night Sunotel Amaral here i come Bernabeu stadium Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 5 Dec 2010 nicktrem said

Default_avatar

My extra night is at roma park!!!

• 8 Dec 2010 andrea1108 said

Default_avatar

Mhy extra night in Rome is the Roma Park as well! And the Sunotel for an extra night at the end in Madird! I arrive mid-afternoon on the 26th…two more weeks!!! Can’t wait Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Dec 2010 Explorer1213919 said

Default_avatar

Ole,Ole,Ole Ole,Ole,Ole Ohhhhhh! Ole

We are almost there!!! WOW!!!

For those who will stay extra days in Madrid, anyone is up for going to this game? See the link below:

http://www.ticketluck.com/Team…-Stadium/1-9,1418701

Also, I will be getting to Rome on the 25th and got absolutely no agenda as of right now…Those who will get there early, write back here and see if you want to meet and do stuff for the 25th and 26th (I bet it will be crazy over there!!)…
    I will be at the Rome Park Hotel which I hear its not too far from downtown (whatever that means!)

We can find a common place to meet sometime on the afternoon of 25th and go from there…..

Write back and see you guys out there! Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

-FM

• 19 Dec 2010 MOe said

MOe

Hellooo , Yes im attending to this match , did u get the ticket if not lets manage it when we are there or even before ! am not a RM fan :P but i want to attend this match :P ill stay extra night at madrid also but the hotel was full Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> im try to find another hotel near by this one ,
    PS . Mohamed

• 20 Dec 2010 andrea1108 said

Default_avatar

I will be in Rome late afternoon, i arrive around 3:30, on the 26th and staying at the Roma Park Hotel as well.

Maybe everyone who will be there that day can meet in the lobby of that hotel at a specific time??

Wish I could make the game in Madrid but I leave that morning.

Yayyy….5 more days!!!

Andrea

• 21 Dec 2010 Juturna said

Default_avatar

When in Rome….rage like the Romans do. I just signed up for this one since my other one was canceled due to London’s crazy weather. This will be my first trip solo I’m very excited. Ready to rage in Rome! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion