Community_discussions_small  

Comment

meeting with tour

8 Jun 2007 Sarah Plummer said

Default_avatar
we meet up with everyone on our tour the night before we leave don't we?
i'm going on european escapade and was wondering if anyone knew roughly what time the meeting is and what is involved?
i fly into at heathrow at midday the day before my tour, so i know i have plenty of time, i was just curious?
sarah
  • 8 Jun 2007 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

i just picked up my docs last weekend and all the info is in there…im also going on that tour and the meeting is at 6…or7pm i cant remember exaxctly…but you will have heaps of time :]

it says to take your passport and ticket to ride…i think its just to save time for the morning. and i think the meeting is just a run thorugh of the tour.

• 12 Jun 2007 PinaI said

PinaI

Yep, spot on. The meeting is normally between 6-8pm and you need your Passport and travel documents for it. After the meeting, most people just hang around meeting each other and having a few drinks…

• 16 Jun 2007 Amanda said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the Escapade on the 21st July and My meeting is the night before at 7 pm. Stressing bout getting there in time as i’m a teacher and 20th is our last day at school and i still want to make it to the pub after work first !!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion