Community_discussions_small  

Comment

meeting with tour

8 Jun 2007 Sarah Plummer said

Default_avatar
we meet up with everyone on our tour the night before we leave don't we?<BR>i'm going on european escapade and was wondering if anyone knew roughly what time the meeting is and what is involved?<BR>i fly into at heathrow at midday the day before my tour, so i know i have plenty of time, i was just curious?<BR>sarah
  • 8 Jun 2007 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

i just picked up my docs last weekend and all the info is in there…im also going on that tour and the meeting is at 6…or7pm i cant remember exaxctly…but you will have heaps of time :]

it says to take your passport and ticket to ride…i think its just to save time for the morning. and i think the meeting is just a run thorugh of the tour.

• 12 Jun 2007 PinaI said

PinaI

Yep, spot on. The meeting is normally between 6-8pm and you need your Passport and travel documents for it. After the meeting, most people just hang around meeting each other and having a few drinks…

• 16 Jun 2007 Amanda said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the Escapade on the 21st July and My meeting is the night before at 7 pm. Stressing bout getting there in time as i’m a teacher and 20th is our last day at school and i still want to make it to the pub after work first !!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion