Community_discussions_small  

Comment

hey there

3 Jul 2006 Natlee said

Default_avatar
hi people, my names nat doing the grand canada th aug doing it on my own, anyone else traveling by themselfs??<BR>cant wait to party!!!<BR>and where is everyone from??<BR>im from australia<BR>natwilson@hotmail.com<BR><BR>
  • 4 Jul 2005 Natlee said

Default_avatar

hay  adam, i am leaving on the 18th of august from new york then catching up with your guys i think and doing the rockies on the 25th

• 6 Apr 2007 Kate-O said

Default_avatar

Hey Nat,
    My name is Kate, Im from Melbourne and I am also doing the Grand Canadian by myself leaving NY on August 17th 2007. I am so excited! Cant wait to meet everyone! Feel free to drop me a line at kate.street@hotmail.com to talk about your travel plans!
    Kate Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Apr 2007 Georgmo said

Default_avatar

george_mudford@hotmail.com please drop me a line. would like to talk to anyone stopping in new york prior to the GC tour. The new York explorer was booked out so i have to make alternative arrangements to check out NY. like to hear from people who are also doing something other than NY explorer…GEorge

• 17 Apr 2007 Kate-O said

Default_avatar

hey all,
    check out my myspace http://www.myspace.com/pookie8706 and drop me a line at kate.street@hotmail.com!
    catch,
    Kate-O =)

• 11 Jul 2007 Loogie said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone,

First off, before I say anything, just want to make it clear, I’m not going on your trip.

However, I live in New York, so feel free to ask me questions ( I am not looking to meet women so dont worry )

Brian
    brij75@yahoo.com

Southern Ireland ’97
    Grand Explorer ’00
    Rainbow Nation ’01 (no lonfer offered by Contiki)
    Beaches & Reefs ’03

• 12 Jul 2007 Sully said

Default_avatar

Hey All

My name is Daniel but most of my friends call me Sully, I’m also booked on the Grand Canadian leaving New York on the 18th of August. I arrive in New York on the 13th, this trip is getting so close I can’t wait to get over there and meet you all.
    If any of you want to drop me a line before the tour you can reach me at
    contikiphotographer@hotmail.com

Speak to you all soon

Daniel

• 24 Jul 2007 LeighF said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    hehehe This thread is from last year and I think the you are mistaken that its for this year.

hahaha this was a thread from my trip last year. Natlee, rugby rules, Aussie Adam were all on my trip last year.

Oh and I am the same LeighF as posted originally in this thread. I had to register as I forgot my password as I hadn’t been here in such a long time.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.