Community_discussions_small  

Comment

hey there

3 Jul 2006 Natlee said

Default_avatar
hi people, my names nat doing the grand canada th aug doing it on my own, anyone else traveling by themselfs??
cant wait to party!!!
and where is everyone from??
im from australia
natwilson@hotmail.com

• 4 Jul 2005 Natlee said

Default_avatar

hay  adam, i am leaving on the 18th of august from new york then catching up with your guys i think and doing the rockies on the 25th

• 6 Apr 2007 Kate-O said

Default_avatar

Hey Nat,
    My name is Kate, Im from Melbourne and I am also doing the Grand Canadian by myself leaving NY on August 17th 2007. I am so excited! Cant wait to meet everyone! Feel free to drop me a line at kate.street@hotmail.com to talk about your travel plans!
    Kate Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 14 Apr 2007 Georgmo said

Default_avatar

george_mudford@hotmail.com please drop me a line. would like to talk to anyone stopping in new york prior to the GC tour. The new York explorer was booked out so i have to make alternative arrangements to check out NY. like to hear from people who are also doing something other than NY explorer…GEorge

• 17 Apr 2007 Kate-O said

Default_avatar

hey all,
    check out my myspace http://www.myspace.com/pookie8706 and drop me a line at kate.street@hotmail.com!
    catch,
    Kate-O =)

• 11 Jul 2007 Loogie said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone,

First off, before I say anything, just want to make it clear, I’m not going on your trip.

However, I live in New York, so feel free to ask me questions ( I am not looking to meet women so dont worry )

Brian
    brij75@yahoo.com

Southern Ireland ’97
    Grand Explorer ’00
    Rainbow Nation ’01 (no lonfer offered by Contiki)
    Beaches & Reefs ’03

• 12 Jul 2007 Sully said

Default_avatar

Hey All

My name is Daniel but most of my friends call me Sully, I’m also booked on the Grand Canadian leaving New York on the 18th of August. I arrive in New York on the 13th, this trip is getting so close I can’t wait to get over there and meet you all.
    If any of you want to drop me a line before the tour you can reach me at
    contikiphotographer@hotmail.com

Speak to you all soon

Daniel

• 24 Jul 2007 LeighF said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    hehehe This thread is from last year and I think the you are mistaken that its for this year.

hahaha this was a thread from my trip last year. Natlee, rugby rules, Aussie Adam were all on my trip last year.

Oh and I am the same LeighF as posted originally in this thread. I had to register as I forgot my password as I hadn’t been here in such a long time.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.