Community_discussions_small  

Question

Spanish Spree August 18th who wants the Tomatina?

25 Mar 2013 Matt Dawson asked

Default_avatar

I'm going on the Spanish Spree starting August 18th and on the 11th day is the Tomatina in Bunol. Maybe if a majority wanna go there and see that festival we could have it included in the trip itinerary. Although I've never been I can pretty much guarantee it'd be an awesome time. Here's the wiki if you're unfamiliar with the Tomatina festival http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Tomatina. I was pretty pumped to experience that festival so it'd be incredible if the whole tour went. Anyone have any thoughts?

• 5 Apr 2013 Camila said

Camila

Hi Matt I’m doing the Spanish Spree too. I just looked it up and the Tomatina sounds like heaps of fun. That would be awesome if we could do that.

• 30 May 2013 DutchGorilla said

DutchGorilla

Is ConTiki offfering a Tomatina tour?

• 30 May 2013 Medhavi said

Medhavi

Hi! I think the Tomatina’s on the 28th of Aug this year – in the middle of our tour.

• 18 Jun 2013 Noush said

Noush

Hey everyone, Ill be joining you on this tour too!!!! . The Tomatina would be perfect if we could make it happen.

• 2 Sep 2013 vintagebarbie17 said

Default_avatar

I am hoping to do this in 2014 – can any of you tell me what it was like? I am interested to know how the weather was, how much you would spend on food and drinks, what extra activities you would recommend and anything else you can say to a contiki and spain newbie! :)

• 18 Dec 2013 PeterG said

PeterG

Hey Matt, I’m booked on the Spanish Spree August 18th as well. See you there ;-)

• 19 Dec 2013 laurencunningham said

Default_avatar

great, anyone want to travel China? I booked a tour recently from http://www.chinatouradvisors.com/

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion