Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Big Indochina Adventure 6th March 2011

8 Nov 2010 TravelBug said

TravelBug
I'm on this tour and have just seen that it is now full. Say hi if you are also on this tour!
  • 10 Nov 2010 BigSmallWorld said

Default_avatar

Hi!

I’d love to hear from any of the 23 other people on this tour… just send me a personal message.

• 25 Jan 2011 TravelBug said

TravelBug

Only 5 weeks to go, say hi, if you’re on this tour!!

• 1 Feb 2011 dezray said

Default_avatar

Hi!!! I’m on this tour too! Can’t wait! When are you guys arriving in Bangkok? I arrive late in the evening on March 5th. Only 34 days now!

• 1 Feb 2011 TravelBug said

TravelBug

Hey Dezray, Welcome aboard!! I also arrive in the evening on the 5th March. Where are you from?

• 2 Feb 2011 dezray said

Default_avatar

Hey! I’m from Canada – Calgary, Alberta. How about yourself?

• 2 Feb 2011 TravelBug said

TravelBug

I’m from Adelaide, Australia.
    Not long to go now!!

• 13 Feb 2011 victor said

victor

Hi all…
    i shall be joing u on the 6mar, anyone going solo on the tour????

• 16 Feb 2011 TravelBug said

TravelBug

I’m travelling solo from Adelaide.

• 16 Feb 2011 dezray said

Default_avatar

Yep, I am travelling solo!

• 20 Feb 2011 RayRay77 said

Default_avatar

Im Traveling Solo too. :)
    I actually leave Perth on the 28th but heading to Koh Samui for a week of Diving.
    Heading back up on the 5th, Where are you guys staying on the 5th? Same hotel as the 6th?

• 20 Feb 2011 TravelBug said

TravelBug

I’m staying at the same hotel on the night of the 5th as the 6th. I get in about 8pm.
    Only 14 days to go!

• 20 Feb 2011 RayRay77 said

Default_avatar

haha only 7 sleeps for me :) Well 8 but im prety sure i wont sleep the night before I fly :)

• 21 Feb 2011 victor said

victor

well i leave in the 28 to hang out at bangkok for a week, try and mingle in with the locals.

• 27 Mar 2011 Explorer1159205 said

Explorer1159205

Hi you guys- i know your all in the middle or almost ending this trip now, I am giong on the IndoChina aDventure in December, did you guys enjoy it? is it worth it to go? how much extra spending money did u bring? do u need any travelling visas?

• 29 Mar 2011 AshleyJayne said

AshleyJayne

I’m not on this tour, but I’ll be going May 1st – and the visas depend on which country you’re from! It seems that for most countries, you don’t need a visa for Thailand / you can get them at the border for Laos and Cambodia / and it’s best to get your Vietnamese visa before you go. (That seems to be the consensus anyway!)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.